Too Much Garbage

caluso

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, RJ8812 said:

I love people that think just because they played hockey when they were a kid, means that they know everything about the game, especially at the NHL level 

I know right. Nothing worse than the beer leaguers...

:CelebratingSmiley:

1 hour ago, RJ8812 said:

Did he actually argue that a 25 year old career AHL goalie is just as good as Hart?

Yes a place were Marcel Paille (i know right..who???)is 2nd all time in wins with 349.

Michael F. Leighton is 9th all time with 221 wins.

3 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

Michael F. Leighton is 9th all time with 221 wins.

Is his middle initial really F? Pretty ironic since we're all saying EFF Leighton after game 6 of the 2010 SCF....

3 hours ago, Samifan said:

Is his middle initial really F? Pretty ironic since we were all saying EFF Leighton after game 6 of the 2010 SCF....

Not even sure i just put an F.

Because when i say it i say Michael F**king Leighton with that Kane goal ever since!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, OccamsRazor said:

Not even sure i just put an F.

Because when i say it i say Michael F**king Leighton with that Kane ever since!!!!!!!

Ha! I say F**king Michael Leighton every time I see him play. 

58 minutes ago, RJ8812 said:

Michael Francisco Leighton

His great, great, great grandfather was Mexican 

This is great. This is how great nicknames come about. So you could go with Miguel or, better, the common short form for Francisco (I think), which is Pancho. 

Pancho Leaky Leighton

Just now, Podein25 said:

This is great. This is how great nicknames come about. So you could go with Miguel or, better, the common short form for Francisco (I think), which is Pancho. 

Pancho Leaky Leighton

My mistake 

Miguel "Michael" Fransisco Leighton 

On 4/17/2018 at 11:52 AM, Podein25 said:

Yeah, I genuinely can't understand what Caluso is referring to. Clearly he fell or stumbled a few times and it made an impression. His comment about #6's lack of hockey IQ are just as puzzling. Most 20 year old D-men can't play in the NHL. Some, even high drafted ones, never figure it out. 

But I think we've beaten this horse to glue and back. Caluso is a good poster, if I recall, and a Flyer fan. He's alright.

Yeah, caluso is a good guy.  Probably just venting after another crap loss.  A couple too many bullet points (shots?) is all. 

What's your lace count? 

Too much garbage refereeing... Flyers need to come out and play their game ,hard ,fast, and the full 60 minutes , not 59 , 60 hard fought minutes, stay in position ,communicate with each other ,and go hard after the puck and earn it and good things (should) happen...... Goalie needs to stay between the pipes and not go oversliding the crease all the friggin time ......

Archived