You are a guest user Click to join the site

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

caluso

Too Much Garbage

10 minutes ago, pilldoc said:

I have drugs for that! :VeryCool:

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Where were you in December 2003 when Jeff Hackett needed  you?! Useless!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, caluso said:

You may have played tons of hockey but your knowledge about today's game suggests that you are mis-informed.

Ive been telling him that for years...

:NinjaLookLeftRight1:

I love people that think just because they played hockey when they were a kid, means that they know everything about the game, especially at the NHL level 

Did he actually argue that a 25 year old career AHL goalie is just as good as Hart?

30 minutes ago, RJ8812 said:

Did he actually argue that a 25 year old career AHL goalie is just as good as Hart?

Um yeah.  Were that the weirdest thing in this thread.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, RJ8812 said:

I love people that think just because they played hockey when they were a kid, means that they know everything about the game, especially at the NHL level 

I know right. Nothing worse than the beer leaguers...

:CelebratingSmiley:

1 hour ago, RJ8812 said:

Yes a place were Marcel Paille (i know right..who???)is 2nd all time in wins with 349.

Michael F. Leighton is 9th all time with 221 wins.

3 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

Michael F. Leighton is 9th all time with 221 wins.

Is his middle initial really F? Pretty ironic since we're all saying EFF Leighton after game 6 of the 2010 SCF....

Edited by Samifan
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Samifan said:

Is his middle initial really F? Pretty ironic since we were all saying EFF Leighton after game 6 of the 2010 SCF....

Not even sure i just put an F.

Because when i say it i say Michael F**king Leighton with that Kane goal ever since!!!!!!!

Edited by OccamsRazor
Lyon just beat him 2-1 in a shootout this past weekend!
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, OccamsRazor said:

Not even sure i just put an F.

Because when i say it i say Michael F**king Leighton with that Kane ever since!!!!!!!

Ha! I say F**king Michael Leighton every time I see him play. 

• Like 1

Michael Francisco Leighton

His great, great, great grandfather was Mexican 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, RJ8812 said:

Michael Francisco Leighton

His great, great, great grandfather was Mexican 

This is great. This is how great nicknames come about. So you could go with Miguel or, better, the common short form for Francisco (I think), which is Pancho. 

Pancho Leaky Leighton

• Like 1

Just now, Podein25 said:

This is great. This is how great nicknames come about. So you could go with Miguel or, better, the common short form for Francisco (I think), which is Pancho. 

Pancho Leaky Leighton

My mistake 

Miguel "Michael" Fransisco Leighton 

On 4/17/2018 at 11:52 AM, Podein25 said:

Yeah, I genuinely can't understand what Caluso is referring to. Clearly he fell or stumbled a few times and it made an impression. His comment about #6's lack of hockey IQ are just as puzzling. Most 20 year old D-men can't play in the NHL. Some, even high drafted ones, never figure it out. 

But I think we've beaten this horse to glue and back. Caluso is a good poster, if I recall, and a Flyer fan. He's alright.

Yeah, caluso is a good guy.  Probably just venting after another crap loss.  A couple too many bullet points (shots?) is all. 

What's your lace count? 

42 minutes ago, Podein25 said:

42?

42 DD? 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, ruxpin said:

Um yeah.  Were that the weirdest thing in this thread.

@RJ8812

the numbers don't lie.

Too much garbage refereeing... Flyers need to come out and play their game ,hard ,fast, and the full 60 minutes , not 59 , 60 hard fought minutes, stay in position ,communicate with each other ,and go hard after the puck and earn it and good things (should) happen...... Goalie needs to stay between the pipes and not go oversliding the crease all the friggin time ......