@davegisaac
 2h2 hours ago
More
Projected lines: 
Giroux-Couturier-Voracek
Konecny-Patrick-Simmonds
Weal-Filppula-Raffl
Laughton-Lehtera-Read

Finally.  He takes raffl off the first line and substitutes with offense.  Should have done that to begin with.  No idea why he doesn't put Konecny there, but I think I'm cool with TK on the second line.  Maybe that line can find some offense.  I think Lindblom has been outmatched, and maybe a little dinged from getting roughed up in Game 3.  Not sure about Weal on that line, but what can you do.  

Weise is going to get bought out, right?

Great not what we needed.... Now Jake will move to top line ,G Raffl and vorachoke, Simmonds on the second, hopefully, so he gets better line mates but who knows what the hell hacktard will do , hopefully it's not too bad, but it could be a blessing in disguise because it forces numbnuts hand now to juggle some lines

4 minutes ago, vis said:

Video of Gudas/Couturier collision:

Best hit Gudas has thrown since getting suspended.

Also explains why he can't play defense.....ain't even looking at the puck carrier!!!!!!

#whatadumbass

4 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

Also explains why he can't play defense.....ain't even looking at the puck carrier!!!!!!

#whatadumbass

Honestly, it just looks like an accident.  The defense look like they were doing a drill in the middle of the ice and the forwards along the outside.  Either Gudas strayed too far to the boards or Couturier strayed too far in, or both.  Still, strikes me as a little haphazard to have two apparently unrelated drills that close to each other on the ice.  I don't know.  Never been to a Hakstol practice.

@icehole the 4th goal was probably the weakest goal Elliot had given up, so if Hakstool has pulled him and used his timeout,  as bad as Mrazek is, he probably stops the 4th goal . Hakstools absurd  notion that he wanted to save the timeout for later in the game  in case of a challange ,is like saying... I’m bleeding to death let me stitch myself up, no I better not I might need the stitches later in the game. You utilize what you have at the moment it’s needed .The  team was floundering the goalie was shell shocked, your holding on to something you can use right now that is definitely needed for something that may not even happen 

later  in the game. It’s ridiculous, Hakstool thinks like a loser , he is indecisive and has no balls

18 hours ago, brelic said:

Well, I guess Hakstol isn't listening to virtually everyone.

That's only because the walls of his colon block the sound of our voices from reaching his ears.

16 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

#whatadumbass

He was actually watching the other puck carrier.  Looks like he was receiving a different puck at the same time.   I'm a little confused as to what they were doing (kind of like I am while watching them play an actual game) but I'm guessing one ended up being in a different spot than expected.  I just can't tell which one.

16 hours ago, vis said:

Never been to a Hakstol practice.

Neither has most of our bottom 6, apparently.

Thanks for the description of it. It's along the lines of what I thought I was seeing.   The more I'm watching this, the more I actually think it was Coots that wasn't paying enough attention.

11 minutes ago, ruxpin said:

That's only because the walls of his colon block the sound of our voices from reaching his ears.

my god is that funny. I will use that frequently.

8 hours ago, RonJeremy said:

the 4th goal was probably the weakest goal Elliot had given up, so if Hakstool has pulled him and used his timeout,  as bad as Mrazek is, he probably stops the 4th goal .

And as much as i can't stand Mrazek he has actually played better in relief than when he starts....maybe because on the bench he has time to work on his buzz finding that sweet spot and not having to gulp when he is on the ice between TV timeouts. 

He doesn't over indulge. :hehe:

Just now, OccamsRazor said:

And as much as i can't stand Mrazek he has actually played better in relief than when he starts....maybe because on the bench he has time to work on his buzz finding that sweet spot and not having to gulp when he is on the ice between TV timeouts. 

He doesn't over indulge. :hehe:

LOL

You're right about being better in relief than as a starter though.  I want to compare it to relief pitcher vs. starter, but I don't really think the comparison actually works.   I don' t get it.

5 minutes ago, ruxpin said:

LOL

You're right about being better in relief than as a starter though.  I want to compare it to relief pitcher vs. starter, but I don't really think the comparison actually works.   I don' t get it.

His pirouettes perowets are smoother and cleaner!!!!!!!

Sorry got it right this time....

Hopefully we don't get behind 3-0, but if by chance we do , I seriously hope you learned from that and actually have half a brain to realize it if the time comes, and pull your hands out of your pocket (quit playing pocketball for a minute) and show you really are alive and actually paying attention back there.......

6 hours ago, ruxpin said:

Ouch.

LMFAO, but...

Ouch.

Who knew we all would be just ecstatic just to have a goalie with a save percentage of 900????

Will Giorux show up all again this year????

Archived