Flyers not ready to play..... again

colorado_al

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Way to go BE.... the Flyers start skating with 10 mins to go and we give up an easy goal.... time to pack the bags guys... we can't win this type of goaltending.   It's too bad we didn't start out fast... maybe it would only be 1-0 now.

>> Elliott just killed the momentum we had garnered

That's the understatement of the year.  If we don't get a quick goal before they go 3-0 it's over.   As someone else said... time to pull Elliott for an extra passer.

Well at least the Flyers didn't wait for the Pens to score 5 before they started to skate.  Maybe the second will be kind... but I'd sure pull E... Like Trump said.... what do you have to lose.

>> Just not good enough.

Agree but it's good to see them trying.... it would be good if the coach tried also.... like making a goal change....   Its obvious E can't stop anything tonight...  I'd make a statement coach.... even if it's wrong.

When I went to the Colorado game.... it was obvious the D was slow... it's more obvious live vs TV.   Even though we won the game... the D looked pretty bad.    We need some decent players but nobody will want to play for a statue.

It would not matter how ready the Flyers are. Walsh and Meier the referees are having a contest to see who gets to pleasure Cindy after the game. Soft calls on #11 and #17. The zeal they show calling penalties against Philly is hilarious. They need to have a 4 girl meeting to call a penalty against their beloved Pens. I am not whining, the Flyers are not good enough. The refereeing whenever you play Pissburg is biased and embarrassing to the game.

4 minutes ago, flyer4ever said:

It would not matter how ready the Flyers are. Walsh and Meier the referees are having a contest to see who gets to pleasure Cindy after the game. Soft calls on #11 and #17. The zeal they show calling penalties against Philly is hilarious. They need to have a 4 girl meeting to call a penalty against their beloved Pens. I am not whining, the Flyers are not good enough. The refereeing whenever you play Pissburg is biased and embarrassing to the game.

The 4 girl meeting was to discuss how long the waited to give Philly a penalty to cancel the PP 

Agree there also.  But if our coach would maybe someday call them out on bad calls.... you know have a fit... pay the fine... call them out for once.  Maybe just maybe it wouldn't happen so often.

9 minutes ago, flyer4ever said:

Well said!!!!

The combo of pass happy and new lines don't go well.  It would be great if they tried to play a simple game ( which they should ) but they keep on making passes to nowhere.  Yes, color me frustrated, but with this crew GM / Coach etc... it's pretty obvious they didn't want to make a decent effort this year.

Well, can we PLEASE pull E now?

You would think the GM would be embarrassed enough to do something this summer.... we can hope.... or maybe we need a new GM also.  I haven't been impressed so far.

My question.... if Mike was ok to play tonight.... why didn't he start ???  Another reason to scratch head and take another drink.

Just now, colorado_al said:

You would think the GM would be embarrassed enough to do something this summer.... we can hope.... or maybe we need a new GM also.  I haven't been impressed so far.

My question.... if Mike was ok to play tonight.... why didn't he start ???  Another reason to scratch head and take another drink.

Take two (six packs) and call us in the morning....

Archived