News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Most Liked Posts in This Topic

In regard to Patrick.....   we we all saw what he is capable of when healthy.  If the injuries are behind him he is an all star.   Patrick’s vision  is elite and his ability to make a play at high speed  lethal.     Factor in his size and two way play......when is the last time the Flyers had a prospect of this magnitude?   being out in whl country, I remember watching commentary about him prior to his draft year.  He was going #1.  Whoever gets him is get
      Do you know which other goalie sported a .930 (and a .940) save percentage with St Louis?   Brian Elliott.    
      I’m with ya. He had such a limited sample though. The good thing is that the rest of his game was really solid. He does everything well and has room to mature.   he was snake bitten his first ten games or so... basically doing everything but scoring.  I think he will put it together with a full off season and camp. Wasn’t last year his first year across the pond and on nhl ice?   That has to factor in.   i believe what we saw is his floor. And that alone makes him a solid 3rd
      Konecny played way more physical than Frost does. Konecny thinks he's 6'3" 220.
      Man i can't wait...can't wait....it's that time of year...don't get me wrong i love love the summer but man ain't nothing like the fall and winter.     Football and hockey....best time of the year!!!!!!     Wow hard to believe that it's been that long. I'm thinking being healthy it will show this year he should have been the 1st overall.   But i ain't mad because he wouldn't be a Flyer then...