You are a guest user Click to join the site
News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Most Liked Posts in This Topic

Myers has the leg up on Morin just because he's been healthy and played last year.  He has a higher ceiling in many ways, but a defensive squad is all about balancing the pairings.  This is why they were so friggin' atrocious for a few years, they weren't all bad players, they were just incredibly imbalanced and couldn't cobble together a complementary pairing to save their lives.     There is plenty of room for both Morin and Myers.  They may even make a great 2nd pairing together som
      No crutches and is done for THIS round is all that is reported so it can't be as bad as it looked....thankfully.    
      Damn i hope it was as bad as thought....     praying for the kid.
      They may not have a choice if it's a tear, but after a groin injury cost in 80% of the season because he tried to play through it, I'd have to say yes to the above.  
      There is no earthly reason to "give up" on Samuel Morin yet. There are enough guys in the system and some cap room available to sign a veteran stay at home defensman. I say let the young guy get healthy, and keep him in mind for a mid season call-up next year.   folks are jumping the gun with the" injury prone yada- yada" busniess.    right this right here is the attitude to take, the guy was always "a project"  the other project that has his size and skating abil
      I agree with the rest of your post, but he's either on the big club next year, on LTIR, or somewhere else. Because he's not going to pass through waivers.   I do wonder if the Flyers make a move to clear an extra spot for both him and Myers. That would be something.

Game Room 1

Please enter your display name