Western Conference Championship: #2 Winnipeg Jets vs. #3 Vegas Golden Knights

hf101

Western Conference Championship: #2 Winnipeg Jets vs. #3 Vegas Golden Knights   

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Series?

• Jets Sweep 4-0
    • Jets in 5
    • Jets in 6
    • Jets in 7
    • Golden Knights Sweep 4-0
    • Golden Knights in 5
    • Golden Knights in 6
    • Golden Knights in 7

4 minutes ago, pilldoc said:

Great point!  Totally agree .....

Oh and by the way..Welcome to our Forum. :) If you have any questions, please feel free to ask away.  If you are into Fantasy Hockey..let me know ...we are always looking for more GM's for our league.  Again Welcome!

Thanks I appreciate it. I haven’t played fantasy hockey in a couple years now since the league I was in folded. I would be interested. 

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Jimtown guy said:

Thanks I appreciate it. I haven’t played fantasy hockey in a couple years now since the league I was in folded. I would be interested. 

you are welcome ...I sent you a PM with more info.  We would love to have you join our FHL.  If you have any questions, please contact either @hf101 or myself.  Again welcome to HF.net! :)

11 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

Man the Flower has never played as well as he has played this year or at least i have never witnessed it.

I don't fault the Pens for making the move they did.....Murray is WAY younger, and already has a cup under his belt...

BUT .....here is an interesting question....Would the Pens still be playing if Fleury was still on their team?

7 minutes ago, jammer2 said:

I don't fault the Pens for making the move they did.....Murray is WAY younger, and already has a cup under his belt...

BUT .....here is an interesting question....Would the Pens still be playing if Fleury was still on their team?

They would not have been defending champs this year if they hadn't had him last year.

35 minutes ago, AJgoal said:

They would not have been defending champs this year if they hadn't had him last year.

So, do you think they made the wrong decision....hard to not go with the much younger goalie. 

41 minutes ago, jammer2 said:

So, do you think they made the wrong decision....hard to not go with the much younger goalie. 

I think Fleury is better than Murray.

9 minutes ago, Jimtown guy said:

3C8C9BA9-F448-4749-A251-673061B74D80.jpeg

Amazing eh?  And there were folks posting the NHL should downsize do to limit the dilution of talent.  :NinjaLookLeftRight1:

10 minutes ago, hf101 said:

Amazing eh?  And there were folks posting the NHL should downsize do to limit the dilution of talent.  :NinjaLookLeftRight1:

And to be honest I was not familiar with any of the three until this season. I guess you could say that about the entire team except for a handful of guys. 

12 minutes ago, pilldoc said:

E

Explain to me again why the Wild left him unprotected ???? :dizzysmiley-1:

They gave him away so that the Knights wouldn't choose Brodin.  Thus they got Haula and Tuch.

Just now, CreaseAndAssist said:

Brodin was protected, Dumba and Scandella were not.  

So then not to take Dumba.  -- thanks for the correction.

The Flyers may be in this same situation in a couple of years.  But I'd rather just lose one good player over two anyday.

1 minute ago, hf101 said:

So then not to take Dumba.  -- thanks for the correction.

The Flyers may be in this same situation in a couple of years.  But I'd rather just lose one good player over two anyday.

Meh, Dumba gets mixed reviews....not a big fan.  

11 minutes ago, Jimtown guy said:

Actually he was traded 

10 minutes ago, hf101 said:

They gave him away so that the Knights wouldn't choose Brodin.  Thus they got Haula and Tuch.

Ahh.. that's right ... i knew it was something like that... I just forgot. :) thanks!

Archived