Wild fans say hello

Lonkkis

I work at 7 different hospitals of Twin Cities, and using their computers. Some of them clear browsing data  immediately as soon as we leave a computer, some of them hourly and some of them daily. No other access to the internet there  I do have. Using personal cell phones not allowable because they interfere with a communication lines there. I did a bookmark  hockeyforums.net at home 🙂.

• Like 2

Smoke signals and telegraphs both have another benefit that's not widely advertised: tech support folks speak the same language as their users. And no Philly accents to worry about, either. 😜

On 7/1/2018 at 6:10 PM, McMahon 6 said:

Smoke signals and telegraphs both have another benefit that's not widely advertised: tech support folks speak the same language as their users. And no Philly accents to worry about, either. 😜

we have gown off topic here

Fine, let me help it re-focus...simple like the old chat room days.  

Name: (first name only if you prefer)

Location (keep it as specific or vague as you wish):

When did you become a #mnwild fan:

Favorite Wild player of All Time (can be current or not):

Jerseys & Hockey Memorabilia:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CreaseAndAssist said:

Name: (first name only if you prefer)

Location (keep it as specific or vague as you wish):

When did you become a #mnwild fan:

Favorite Wild player of All Time (can be current or not):

Jerseys & Hockey Memorabilia:

If you're a Wild fan Welcome aboard. Drop in and say Hi and thanks for coming here!

^ There, fixed it for you. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

We have a good news☺️. If you look for a main hockeyforums.net page, then you will be able to find that we have got a solid first place (with 2700 posts)in a last couple months among fan posts at our Central Division. Second place is for Chicago there with 1653 posts. To reach Flyers fans with their more than 164000 posts, probably, is impossible in a nearest future, but to beat a second team there( Penguins fans with their more than 13000 posts) we have a real chance in a couple years. Our leaders so far are CreaseandAssist (aka LIG); rottenrefs(commonly named Rotty) and   IllaZilla(aka KissArmyman). 

The most active fans it seems are among the teams from Atlantic Division.

Edited by Alexandron

4 hours ago, Alexandron said:

We have a good news☺️. If you look for a main hockeyforums.net page, then you will be able to find that we have got a solid first place (with 2700 posts)in a last couple months among fan posts at our Central Division. Second place is for Chicago there with 1653 posts. To reach Flyers fans with their more than 164000 posts, probably, is impossible in a nearest future, but to beat a second team there( Penguins fans with their more than 13000 posts) we have a real chance in a couple years. Our leaders so far are CreaseandAssist (aka LIG); rottenrefs(commonly named Rotty) and   IllaZilla(aka KissArmyman). 

And it's just the off-season.

6 hours ago, Alexandron said:

You do know there are bonus points for also posting in the less active forums... :D

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, hf101 said:

You do know there are bonus points for also posting in the less active forums... :D

Does it count if it's just posting in the Coyotes forum asking if it's been moved to Seattle yet

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Puck_Pun said:

Does it count if it's just posting in the Coyotes forum asking if it's been moved to Seattle yet

of course... :NinjaLookLeftRight1:  but I think Seatle will get an expansion team.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 8:42 AM, CreaseAndAssist said:

Name: (first name only if you prefer) - Jason

Location (keep it as specific or vague as you wish): near Fargo, ND

When did you become a #mnwild fan: Before they had any players.  I was posting on who they should pick in the expansion draft.

Favorite Wild player of All Time (can be current or not):  Walz, IMO he epitomizes old school Wild.    Brent Burns - I have a signed hat that he donated to a group that sent it over for Wild fans in Iraq during OIF.   Love his play and personality.   Gaborik.  He tilted the ice when he played at speed, by far the most talented player we've ever had IMO.

Jerseys & Hockey Memorabilia:  Not big on memorabilia but I have great affection for the signed Wild hat.  It's signed by both Burns and Derek Boogaard.  I also have a Gretzky rookie card that I bought as a kid that survived my Mom's purge of all my  stuff when I moved out.

• Thanks 2

Welcome to the new boards Fargo! I was patiently waiting for you to sign for 3 long months. Just do not imaging our board without you. And I am still waiting for Hockey-78 to sign too. Because you always able to raise I would say the voltage level in our discussions.

19 hours ago, CreaseAndAssist said:

Welcome to the new boards Fargo!  I remember first meeting you back in the old Fanhome days...glad to see you made it here!  

Thanks, good to re-connect with you, too.   This place does remind me of the old Hockey Boards and Fanhome from way back in the early years.