Wild fans say hello

Lonkkis

@hf101

To all Wild Fans ...

Just for giggles ...this is how bad the old philly.com site looked back in the beginning of 2013 ....  Someone and I can't remember who, infiltrated the old site and posted the following listed below.  LOL  The Admin at the time did nothing ........  So we completely understand your predicament. 

hf.JPG

1 hour ago, J0e Th0rnton said:

Lots of good friends from all team and even our very own village idiot(you will figure who it is out).

You promised you wouldn't call me that anymore.  :VeryCool:

• Haha 1

We have a user (not here yet) who thinks nearly all of us are village idiots.

Over there I took over the Game Prediction thread... I'm going to go out on a limb ( /sarcasm) and predict you will see a few more epic rants. Much entertainment.

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, TonyOday said:

Moved over from the Wild Boards. Thank God they saved some much cash by shutting that down. Matt Majka can get a coffee.

Great to have you on board.  See all my other posts welcoming you and your friends from the Wild forums.  Any questions just drop one of us PM and we will get back to you.

~doc

1 hour ago, WileyOz44 said:

The grass green over here? lol

I sure hope so!  Welcome to HF.net.  As you might have guessed by all the other posts I am sort of the unofficial welcoming committee.  We are glad you decided to join our Hockey Community along with your other compatriots.  Please browse my other "welcome" posts.  If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to send us a PM.  Again Welcome!

~doc

Edited by pilldoc
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

Perhaps....but in looking at some posts by these guys already, THEY may be tougher on the Wild than people who don't like'em…  :lol:

Ain't that the damn truth. Wait until you see our epic Koviu/Suter/Coyle rants.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

Perhaps....but in looking at some posts by these guys already, THEY may be tougher on the Wild than people who don't like'em…  :lol:

Isn't that what you call "tough love"? :D

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, MNSOTA said:

Ain't that the damn truth. Wait until you see our epic Koviu/Suter/Coyle rants.

Oh I don't know... Epic seems a little strong. Accurate rants?

Captain Clydesdale has been declining faster than the town bicycle; then again the town bicycle is underpaid and underappreciated. She can still put smiles on faces.

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, J0e Th0rnton said:

I hope a lot of these new members like fantasy hockey!

Welcome everyone. I am the lone sharks fan(Ok, maybe there are 3-4 more lol)

I am also the Hockeyfantasy league all star champion :)

I play in two leagues.  The question is will the Wild Message Borg league be back?  I won it all this year...by the slimmest of margins.  

13 minutes ago, Antti_Laxative said:

I feel like an uninvited, unwashed "guest"

I best think of something witty, cogent and pithy to post to earn a stripe or two 

;)

:LiesSign:

welcome, btw.  

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

I've already put up a welcome post in this thread, but jeebus….with the amount of new fans that keep pouring in, it warrants another!!

Welcome in guys (and gals?? no? not yet?? :VeryCool: ), make yourselves at home, and help keep this place lively as can be!!

What kind of tropical fruit? ... mango? Passion fruit? Rambutan? Star fruit? Hopefully not the pungent durian?

4 minutes ago, Antti_Laxative said:

What kind of tropical fruit? ... mango? Passion fruit? Rambutan? Star fruit? Hopefully not the pungent durian?

Just about all of them....errrr, EXCEPT that pungent one....I don't believe I've ever tried that one.

Plus, I don't wanna get thrown out of my office.....especially since I work out of my home!   :D

• Like 1