Wild fans say hello

Lonkkis

20 hours ago, CreaseAndAssist said:

I play in two leagues.  The question is will the Wild Message Borg league be back?  I won it all this year...by the slimmest of margins.  

22 hours ago, MNSOTA said:

Ain't that the damn truth. Wait until you see our epic Koviu/Suter/Coyle rants.

22 hours ago, MNSOTA said:

They might not know what to do with us.....

This is all true

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Confrontational said:

Wonder if Mikko is a scratch golf player yet...

This is funny....Looks like all of us have found a new home here. That is all good. I have been here for a couple of years.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

15 minutes ago, Devin Wieser said:

This is funny....Looks like all of us have found a new home here. That is all good. I have been here for a couple of years.

I hadn't heard of this place before the other day - in a threat at the other place...  My patience over the years with the Wild - while only missing a game or two each year while in Texas for over a decade - has grown razor thin...  Figured I'd hang around and see what happens - although I pretty much have zero expectations that they're all of sudden going snap out of constantly juggling lines or seeing how many times they can pass the puck around the perimeter on powerplays... I think watching several of these playoff games - made me quickly realize that there is no way we could compete at that level - nor do I think with Parise/Suter that we'll ever be able to put some other critical pieces in place...

It's hard to let go of "your" team - but I think that's what's happening when I watch the Knights and Huala/Tuch...  I don't think the Wild have a "beast mode" for the playoffs...  If there were no expansion team - I probably would have just rode the pine with the Wild - but now that I have a new option - with a couple of guys who couldn't work that way in our system - it gives me serious pause on what games I should be following - and if there isn't a much more exciting option...

Ok, rant off...

Edited by Confrontational
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Villette/Lavaux said:

We became undesirable on the wild.com message boards, we therefore are no longer protected, let's be the Golden Knights of this forum !

Go For it... 

The Flyers forum does have a head start with 226 pages of topics, ... but I do have hope for you all.  :love:

You are all also not limited to just the walls of the Wild forum, as I know many of you are hockeyfans and are welcomed to post and create topics throughout the website.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, hf101 said:

Go For it... 

The Flyers forum does have a head start with 226 pages of topics, ... but I do have hope for you all.  :love:

You are all also not limited to just the walls of the Wild forum, as I know many of you are hockeyfans and are welcomed to post and create topics throughout the website.

Pfft, we'll have that beat in one and a half season! :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, Megawild said:

Oh and thanks @hf101, @pilldoc, and @TropicalFruitGirl26 for the warm welcome :D  I hope I didn't miss anyone.

Oh hey, do we have a limit on likes per day?  The board that shall not be mentioned had a limit of 10 per 24 hours and it was annoying!

you are very welcome :)

If my memory serves me correctly (which I been know to screw up ...LOL ) ... no there are no limits on likes per day.

Glad to see you here :)  :cheers:

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Megawild said:

Oh and thanks @hf101, @pilldoc, and @TropicalFruitGirl26 for the warm welcome :D  I hope I didn't miss anyone.

Oh hey, do we have a limit on likes per day?  The board that shall not be mentioned had a limit of 10 per 24 hours and it was annoying!

@pilldoc

Currently members have 25 likes /day.  Supporting members have unlimited likes and more perks too. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, hf101 said:

@pilldoc

Currently members have 25 likes /day.  Supporting members have unlimited likes and more perks too. 

Thanks!  See I told you I would mess it up! LOL ......

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, EJ0226 said:

Quick question, Anybody know if LemaireisGod and MNsota are here too? I love their write ups and hope to see it here.

Yep, we're here. LIG now goes by Crease and Assist, just like our blog.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, EL_CAPITAN_#9 said:

Hello everybody, so happy to be here! Im too from the old wild forum(different nickname).

What was your user name on the boards that shall not be named?

• Haha 1