Wild fans say hello

Lonkkis

10 minutes ago, Alexandron said:

Or maybe a Lynxrattle? :scratcheshead:

It would be great to see Lynxrattle again.  Who was her verbose friend, always a wall of text but interesting in a morbid curiosity kinda way...

5 minutes ago, rottenrefs said:

Paging other users:

Blyan

Wild-fans-86

ClusterChuck

PTO-Joneser --> angelina_e please wake up the old man. (snickers)

THUNDERBIRD08

Villette-Lavaux

rocketjumper

lynxrattle

FINBJ

geo-1

OldNorse

icechipper? I thought I might have seen you check in here - I'm double checking.

Hope I didn't miss anyone

If you want these folks to get a notification type the @ in front of the name.

@Blyan

@Villette/Lavaux

@Icechipper

are members here.  The others  haven't registered with the exact screenname

4 hours ago, hf101 said:

@pilldoc

Currently members have 25 likes /day.  Supporting members have unlimited likes and more perks too. 

Huh, 

I just learned something. Turns out my wife was right; I really don't express liking things enough. 

• Haha 2

we also can't forget about 

I know she's been super busy with the kids and real life so she's been out of the loop and was last on the name redacted back in November so we need to make sure she's in the know as it wouldn't be the same without our Ma her love for the one Ryan White.

5 minutes ago, rottenrefs said:

Oh for goodness sakes. I need to get my poop in a group and tinker with all these new gadgets.

And yet, I haven't had this much fun since grandma died.

More like the creepy uncle that tried to molest you died...   :ouch:

2 minutes ago, Megawild said:

More like the creepy uncle who dressed like grandma that tried to molest you died...   :ouch:

FIFY and now Rotty can have the best of both worlds 

Edited by bbgarnett
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, bbgarnett said:

we also can't forget about 

I know she's been super busy with the kids and real life so she's been out of the loop and was last on the name redacted back in November so we need to make sure she's in the know as it wouldn't be the same without our Ma her love for the one Ryan White.

YES!  Allenma needs to get here!   @MNSOTA do you have a way to let her know?

Just now, Lonkkis said:

I have a nagging feeling that the older forumers here are all thinking "Erhmagewd!? Wut is happenin'!? Forums exploding!"

:ph34r:

LOL,  I've been awaiting that reaction, but then, for the most part, most everyone on this site has dealt with a forum gone bad.  I have to say it brought back some memories when 200 Flyer fans joined this site in a couple of days.  Silly.com never recovered but it still exists after 7 years.

Just now, hf101 said:

LOL,  I've been awaiting that reaction, but then, for the most part, most everyone on this site has dealt with a forum gone bad.  I have to say it brought back some memories when 200 Flyer fans joined this site in a couple of days.  Silly.com never recovered but it still exists after 7 years.

Yeah, that's pretty much it. I had been at the other forum joe mentioned, and then ANOTHER one which closed down its messaging to dedicate itself to a fantasy hockey league before finally going under. It was right around that time that joe got in touch with me and I ended up here.

• Like 1

On 5/20/2018 at 7:47 PM, rottenrefs said:

^ I resemble that. Like Ali used to say, "I'm a bad, bad man." With mods here though I probably won't break people down when begging for it. lol

Buh buh buh why not?!?!  That was a bunch of fun!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JR Ewing said:

Nice to see all of the new members here. Hope you guys all enjoy yourselves.

I would be fine if a cement-headed Oilers fan showed up here to give me company. There was one guy who joined up last season, but he gets all of his hockey info from a burning bush, so he didn't last.

Yea, this and the pentagram symbols on a rug he had especially made to commemorate the forming of the Unholy Trinity.  :ph34r:

You know, I never thought to go THAT far in search of being the smartest hockey poster on any given board.... silly me...

• Haha 1
  • Uggh... 1

2 minutes ago, wildstars95 said:

good to see we can post you tube vid's for more in depth analysis on the ongoing wild gong show :eyeroll:

You can embed tweets also.