Wild fans say hello

Lonkkis

20 hours ago, Fighting_Saint said:

Hello!   The Fighting Saint is Back on MB!   ohh I miss the old boards but it feels good to be back with you all again!   Drop by and say hello if you remember me!  THANKS EVERYONE!  GO WILD!

Is this Fighting saints from my other keep 5 league? lol

Im Halifax Nightwish..........And Halifax Sharknado.....and Halifax Sharkticons

On 2/26/2019 at 6:33 AM, yave1964 said:

Welcome aboard from the resident WHA nostalgia fan. Cool moniker!  

Thanks.  I started off with Big_Canuck years ago  but everybody thought I was a Canucks fan !    So  I had to change it because I was getting abused as a troll..  LOL.   I wish I could have seen the saints live when they were around but I was like only 2 years old living up in Fargo ND.

On 2/26/2019 at 5:16 PM, J0e Th0rnton said:

Is this Fighting saints from my other keep 5 league? lol

Im Halifax Nightwish..........And Halifax Sharknado.....and Halifax Sharkticons

No..  I skate at Minnetonka O.H.  

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

One more refugee coming from the Wild message forum that was closed down a couple of years ago. I've been following the Wild from the season Granlund came to the Wild (I thought he was going to be a major success story, I think I even compared his chances of making an impact - dare I say it - to Joe Sakic...). I also thought Darcy Kuemper was a headcase who would never get his act together 😳

A couple of years ago I got ticked off by the ownership of the team and stopped following the team. I just followed the NHL in general. I was wrong. The team is not the owner or even the coaches or the players. The team is the fan base. Owners change, coaches change, players change, but the fans can and should go on for generations.

I have very little time to follow the games right now but I might pop in here now and then if I think I have something worthwhile to banter about.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, lynxrattle said:

Hello,

One more refugee coming from the Wild message forum that was closed down a couple of years ago. I've been following the Wild from the season Granlund came to the Wild (I thought he was going to be a major success story, I think I even compared his chances of making an impact - dare I say it - to Joe Sakic...). I also thought Darcy Kuemper was a headcase who would never get his act together 😳

A couple of years ago I got ticked off by the ownership of the team and stopped following the team. I just followed the NHL in general. I was wrong. The team is not the owner or even the coaches or the players. The team is the fan base. Owners change, coaches change, players change, but the fans can and should go on for generations.

I have very little time to follow the games right now but I might pop in here now and then if I think I have something worthwhile to banter about.

Hello Lynxrattle,  

:welcome:

Glad to have another fan from Finland here.   Feel free to post anywhere throughout the site as quite a few of us follow the NHL as well as our favorited teams and players.  And your right about the fans, we have quite a nice group here as we pour out our hearts and souls as we bleed orange, green, blue, red, black and well maybe not yellow.    :tongue:

oh, and btw that was one heck of a World Juniors this year.  Looking forward to the Under 18 tournament.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, lynxrattle said:

Hello,

Agreed again Lynxrattle about your deep understanding. The team practically is the fan base, and  I would say with a wide diversity of fans opinions regarding success, problems, troubles of the team. I know for many hockey teams in US and Canada as well as for many teams in KHL  and Europe the fan base is enormously huge including multiple generations of families in it. Exactly like you said "the fans can and should go on for generations".

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just a small things to share. 🙂 The Wild fans made a certain success in 1 year( since May of last year), which I would like specially to mention for this month of May (kind of our home birthday). In one year we have got a 2nd place at this hockeyforums.net site after the Flyers. We passed already a Pittsburgh team with their 13593 posts. And also after the Nino's trade from Minnesota to Carolina, the Hurricane team moved from the last place at this site to the 2nd place from the bottom by passing the Dallas team.  

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 5/6/2019 at 6:10 PM, Alexandron said:

Just a small things to share. 🙂 The Wild fans made a certain success in 1 year( since May of last year), which I would like specially to mention for this month of May (kind of our home birthday). In one year we have got a 2nd place at this hockeyforums.net site after the Flyers. We passed already a Pittsburgh team with their 13593 posts. And also after the Nino's trade from Minnesota to Carolina, the Hurricane team moved from the last place at this site to the 2nd place from the bottom by passing the Dallas team.  

Resistance is futile...become one with the Wild Message Borg...

669226-borg_cube_00340.jpg

• 7 months later...

It's the most wonderful day of the year:  CBC is in Yellowknife, Northwest Territories for this - the 20th annual - Hockey Day in Canada!
Ron MacLean will host the festivities live from Yellowknife throughout the day-long national broadcast, featuring all seven Canadian NHL teams in action. Festivities began in Yellowknife on Wednesday, with grassroots hockey events featuring NHL alumni and the Stanley Cup, and an outdoor hockey festival - all culminating in today's Hockey Day. 

CBC coverage from the Northwest Territories begins at 11 a.m. with the feature game: Habs vs Buds at 6 p.m. ... Geaux Habs Geaux!

HDIC-logo-20th.png

Edited by Antti_Laxative

On 5/6/2019 at 7:10 PM, Alexandron said:

I'm wondering where all the Leafs fans are..... and I suspect they're posting on YouTube or the SportsNet or TSN websites.  Not sure why they can't find this forum. 🤔

15 hours ago, WordsOfWisdom said:

I'm wondering where all the Leafs fans are..... and I suspect they're posting on YouTube or the SportsNet or TSN websites.  Not sure why they can't find this forum. 🤔

Twitter a big factor probably, and reddit.

• Like 2

On 2/8/2020 at 10:52 PM, lynxrattle said:

Twitter a big factor probably, and reddit.

But the real fanatic fans are still chained here, because no doubt , it is like a second home for them to share with their thoughts, advises, arguments.

Anyway,  we recently passed the 20,000.00 posts mark published at this Wild forum (2nd after the Flyers fans forum) and we did that impressively in less than 2 years (since May of 2018). Wow. 

• 1 month later...
On 3/17/2019 at 2:37 PM, Antti_Laxative said:

"It was reported today that the NHL has reached a uniform agreement with Victoria's Secret who vow that their game sweaters are 90% lighter and more comfortable than the ADIZERO sweaters the players currently wear"

😀

FB_IMG_1552839002034.jpg

Now that I finished cleaning my phone! I might become a Canucks fan!😍

• Good Post 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...