Wild fans say hello

Lonkkis

3 minutes ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

Just about all of them....errrr, EXCEPT that pungent one....I don't believe I've ever tried that one.

Plus, I don't wanna get thrown out of my office.....especially since I work out of my home!   :D

Ha...trust me....leave well enough alone. Had it in Bangkok with my fingers pinching my nose. It's an interesting moniker you have. I'm in favour.  :)

Anyway,  no score after 20 minutes in Washington eh?

3 minutes ago, Antti_Laxative said:

Ha...trust me....leave well enough alone. Had it in Bangkok with my fingers pinching my nose. It's an interesting moniker you have. I'm in favour.  :)

Heh...yea, I think I will take your advice. I did read a story on that, where some guy on a public transportation vehicle (think it was a bus) somewhere in the Far East, got thrown off of it for eating a durian!  :lol:

The name simply comes from the fact that I can always be found eating a piece of fruit....usually of the tropical variety, but not limited to....AND I am a native of Florida in the US.

Yep, no score in Washington.

If you can, join us on the Discord chat. There are a few of us discussing the game in real time as it happens.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Antti_Laxative said:

It's funny. Co-worker is a WSH fan. Asked him if he thinks they win the game tonight. All I got was 'shut up, don't jinx it!' 😂

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, bbgarnett said:

@TropicalFruitGirl26 well maybe this will give you a reason to bare the wretched smell and start eating it 

Durianinfo.jpg

Why do none of these graphics point out its biggest use- it can be used as a makeshift flail. You could kill someone with those spikes! Or really annoy them at the very least.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Antti_Laxative said:

I feel like an uninvited, unwashed "guest"

I best think of something witty, cogent and pithy to post to earn a stripe or two 

;)

Well, we haven't used this is a while:

image.png

image.png

• Haha 1

When I was in Ipoh, Malaysia, I had the chance to try durian. However, I gave up on trying......because I got sidetracked by a small gecko-like lizard landing on my head. So for the rest of the trip, I pretty much stuck to the other Malay peninsula fruit, the rambutan. Now THAT is a delicious fruit.

11 minutes ago, Puck_Pun said:

Why do none of these graphics point out its biggest use- it can be used as a makeshift flail. You could kill someone with those spikes! Or really annoy them at the very least.

Hmm.....good point.

And not only that, as you can see, they make real good women's purses too!!

Purse.jpg

I DARE that punk purse snatcher to try and grab this on the run and keep all his fingers.....  :ph34r:

Edited by TropicalFruitGirl26
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

Hmm.....good point.

Purse.jpg

I DARE that punk purse snatcher to try and grab this on the run and keep all his fingers.....  :ph34r:

Holy crap, just got an image in my head of a guy getting smacked with one of those and his head explodes like a splattered orange. You know, like in those C-movies.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

Hmm.....good point.

Purse.jpg

Lol! Good luck pulling out any personal items outta there without gagging from the former contents' calling card 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Villette/Lavaux said:

Hi folks,

Just landed here from the future late Wild forum. Same name, same avatar ;-)

Welcome!  

@pilldoc will officially unofficially welcome you, but two things you should be aware of:

1) no lifeguard on duty, and

2) please don't feed the mods after midnight

Good to have you aboard! 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, rottenrefs said:

We have a user (not here yet) who thinks nearly all of us are village idiots.

Over there I took over the Game Prediction thread... I'm going to go out on a limb ( /sarcasm) and predict you will see a few more epic rants. Much entertainment.

Ahhh, yes, good old FC! If you don't love and worship every move the Wild do and every player on the team you are a idiot and hater.

13 hours ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

I've already put up a welcome post in this thread, but jeebus….with the amount of new fans that keep pouring in, it warrants another!!

Welcome in guys (and gals?? no? not yet?? :VeryCool: ), make yourselves at home, and help keep this place lively as can be!!

Thank you and trust us, it will be lively!!! You will find a lot of us will call out the team decisions and players often. We aren't hating but we are seeing problems and know these need to be corrected or can see what's holding us back without wearing homer blinders to ignore the issues. We all want nothing but the Cup here. Dammit, this state deserves it! But we like to get in discussions about how to fix issues and there is some good hockey knowledge people in the group that come up with ideas how to fix the team.

Quick question, Anybody know if LemaireisGod and MNsota are here too? I love their write ups and hope to see it here.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ruxpin said:

@pilldoc will officially unofficially welcome you,

One last blanket statement to all Wild fans (both new current members and soon to be new members) migrating from your old watering hole to ours... 

untitled.png

Related image

You may now return to your regularly scheduled thread reading ......  :cheers:

• Like 2