You are a guest user Click to join the site
News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Most Liked Posts in This Topic

Bill Torrey said a mouthful years ago: "It's no secret, it's not complicated. Get good players."   I would amend it to include "... and keep good players."   With Kane, the Sharks have done both.  
      Well, no one can accuse the Sharks of not trying to retain good players and keep trying to make runs at a Cup.   I think of all the teams that Kane has been a part of, the Sharks has been the best fit for him. Granted, much of that probably has to do with the fact that he is 26 now and one would think he would have matured over the years.   Still though, he was very good for San Jose down the stretch and the playoffs, not a whole lot was made of his past while with them,
      Only time will tell. High risk high reward 
      I would think this means the end for Joe Thornton, no? I suppose he could come back on a one year (and small cap hit) deal. He's always been adamant about retiring a Shark.

Game Room 1

Please enter your display name