Stanley Cup Finals: Vegas Knights vs. Washington Capitals

pilldoc

Stanley Cup Finals: Vegas Knghts vs. Washington Capitals  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins their first ever Stanley Cup?

• Knights Sweep 4-0
    • Knights in 5
    • Knights in 6
    • Knights in 7
    • Capitals Sweep 4-0
    • Capitals in 5
    • Capitals in 6
    • Capitals in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, jammer2 said:

Knights in 5...like I said....MAF gets his name on the Conn Smythe FINALLY....after being in the shadow of Crosby (twice) and Maklin (once) in other CST votes!!

They don't have to win another game. I think Fleury won the Conn Smythe tonight in spite of giving up 4 goals.

39 minutes ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

Wow...does THIS sound eerily familiar coming from West NY or what??  😆

Are you kidding me?  Eddie O and everyone in the damn world saw the blatant cross check.  Do you want these games won fairly or do you just want the rah rah sis boom bah bullshit dog and pony show in Vegas?  

11 minutes ago, jammer2 said:

Knights in 5...like I said....MAF gets his name on the Conn Smythe FINALLY....after being in the shadow of Crosby (twice) and Maklin (once) in other CST votes!!

You are out of your mind.  like this was  some kind of blow out.  It was a rip off.  The refs allowed an illegal goal.  Washington will make adjustments to their D and take the bitch's down

Just now, Hockey Junkie said:

Are you kidding me?  Eddie O and everyone in the damn world saw the blatant cross check.  Do you want these games won fairly or do you just want the rah rah sis boom bah bullshit dog and pony show in Vegas?  

Ok, ok....you have a point....

However, I DO like mini pinschers and cute horseys…. :ph34r:

4 minutes ago, Hockey Junkie said:

Flying Elvises. Definitely Flying Elvises.

6 minutes ago, rottenrefs said:

So, whoever correctly predicts the Cup winner and how many games - do they get a cookie? 

Psst... My favorite are White Chocolate Macadamia nut. 2nd favorite are Chocolate Chip 😁

Nope.

But you get this...even BETTER! 🙃

1899025645_ChickenDinner.jpg.597d6a8a227646bc9e9125aa496ec026.jpg

57 minutes ago, Hockey Junkie said:

Criminal refs.  Everyone could see a blatant cross check on tying goal except stinking zebras!!!!  Should have been no goal

I saw no skate in his crease. 

9 minutes ago, Hockey Junkie said:

You are out of your mind.  like this was  some kind of blow out.  It was a rip off.  The refs allowed an illegal goal.  Washington will make adjustments to their D and take the bitch's down

You DO realize you are literally wrong every time you post a prediction like that....you can time it like Hailey's Comet...except it comes around every week...LOL...you have literally sealed the Caps fate by predicting they win!!!

5 minutes ago, jammer2 said:

You DO realize you are literally wrong every time you post a prediction like that....you can time it like Hailey's Comet...except it comes around every week...LOL...you have literally sealed the Caps fate by predicting they win!!!

Yeah, like when I picked Washington over Tampa and Pittsburgh?  OK.  They were trailing those series.  This is only game one on the road.  And they get screwed by the refs.  But they will make the adjustments on D, and they will put the damn lock down on those starry eyed dreamers

1 minute ago, Hockey Junkie said:

Yeah, like when I picked Washington over Tampa and Pittsburgh?  OK.  They were trailing those series.  This is only game one on the road.  And they get screwed by the refs.  But they will make the adjustments on D, and they will put the damn lock down on those starry eyed dreamers

How about the 5 years in a row you predicted the Blues would not only come out of the West, but win the Cup??   How about all the Patriots will go down posts.....while you were doing that, they but the finishing touches on the best dynasty of all time (early packers excluded). 

3 minutes ago, jammer2 said:

How about the 5 years in a row you predicted the Blues would not only come out of the West, but win the Cup??   How about all the Patriots will go down posts.....while you were doing that, they but the finishing touches on the best dynasty of all time (early packers excluded). 

Well jammer, at least he was right about the Patriots last year. Philly Philly!

1 minute ago, FD19372 said:

Well jammer, at least he was right about the Patriots last year. Philly Philly!

Yes....his Patriot hatred paid off.....but it was purely out of Patriot hate....AND, (you can ask fc) I don't EVER remember him being right besides that one SB one off....I swear, he is 99% wrong...it's UNCANNY. 

1 minute ago, jammer2 said:

Yes....his Patriot hatred paid off.....but it was purely out of Patriot hate....AND, (you can ask fc) I don't EVER remember him being right besides that one SB one off....I swear, he is 99% wrong...it's UNCANNY. 

Da*n you Hitchcock!

11 minutes ago, Hockey Junkie said:

Don't make me get fc in here to back up the truth!!

Well, people....

Vegas is taking this whole Puck Arthur and the Knights of the Cold Table gimmick VERY seriously.

They don't EVEN care that Alex Ovechkin is a multi time 50 goal scorer, a one time 65 goal scorer, how many Harts, Art Ross', or Rocket Richard trophies he has.

As far as they are concerned, they are the holy Knights (NOT to be confused the infamous Unholy Trinity formerly of Edmonton) on a quest to defeat the big, bad Eastern dwelling Ovie Dragon and his companion, the HoltBeast.

They've already slain the Kings of Hollywood, conquered the monstrous, mystical water fowl of the Anaheim kingdom, and done away with Neptune's Sharks of the Deep...

Granted..I have picked still Caps in 6, but man, these guys in Vegas are just taking cosplay to a WHOLE new level.....  Sir James Knee-All.... who knew, eh?  😎

14 minutes ago, Hockey Junkie said:

I might appear tough on you at times, but make no mistake, I RESPECT your passion and loyalty....the rest is just fun. 

12 minutes ago, jammer2 said:

Yeah, but he got two. That's two more than Jim Kelly and the Sabres combined. Be nice, he's on a streak...or something. 

1 minute ago, ruxpin said:

Yeah, but he got two. That's two more than Jim Kelly and the Sabres combined. Be nice, he's on a streak...or something. 

Also....double the amount of clutch championship kicks that Scott Norwood has made!!

2 minutes ago, FD19372 said:

Wide right...I mean NOT RIGHT!

Will NEVER forget that kick....and the time leading up to it....a hot blonde was supposed to do unthinkable things to me IF Scott made that kick....but he missed and she stuck to her guns...blue balled real bad....LOL

6 minutes ago, FD19372 said:

Wide right...I mean NOT RIGHT!

Needless to say, the jammer2 household has no autographed Scott Norwood memorabilia....how much would that set you back I wonder.....20 cents??

Archived