Rochester Americans and all other Buffalo Sabres Prospect discussions

pilldoc

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/27/2018 at 1:31 PM, pilldoc said:

All discussion regarding the Buffalo Sabres and their prospects go here please.

I guess I do not understand why you created this thread here?  Anyway, I am likely one of two or three people here with any interest.  I am interested to see who does wind up in Rochester?  I am hoping they do well also.  It seems we finally have some depth and should be able to put a good team on the ice in both leagues.  Its very tough to complain about the moves they made.  I think  this is one of the best off seasons in ages

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/27/2018 at 1:31 PM, pilldoc said:

All discussion regarding the Buffalo Sabres and their prospects go here please.

Well I am not sure why you created this thread Pildoc but thanks.  Nobody here gives a rats behind about the Sabres or Amerks but me.  I thought there was another Buffalo fan but I guess he left?  

Rochester is doing pretty well.  Its not easy to keep a winner in the AHL these days.  So many teams. I cannot keep track.  I only know Rochester, Hershey, Springfield, Providence still have teams after all these years.  

But these teams out of Texas and California are all newer to the AHL.  I am not sure if the old Pacific league the Canucks came out of back in 1970 still exists?  The birth of the Sabres meant that was it for the old Bisons of the AHL.  

The first ever live game I attended was in 1968 vs the Quebec Aces.   i saw the Bisons play here when Guy Trottier scored 52 goals one year. Robert played here before he was part of the French Connection.  

The AHL has sure changed over the years. Miller mentioned Rochester and the bus rides from Anaheim last week when he paid respect to Pommenville.  I only wish Roy was here still as those two came up together.  And I know Roy is still very good.  He was the best player on team Canada. The Sabres and Amerks make a very good team together.  

This kid Pilut is the newest to come up even though he did not get on the ice when Scandella went down.  I wish they had given him a shot.  I am not a big fan of Scandella these days.  He is the cause of most of our penalties and turnover.  Its just a guess but I would say he has one of the worst +- ratings on our team

Edited by pilldoc
Make it more readable

42 minutes ago, Hockey Junkie said:

Well I am not sure why you created this thread Pildoc but thanks.  Nobody here gives a rats behind about the Sabres or Amerks but me.  I thought there was another Buffalo fan but I guess he left?  Rochester is doing pretty well.  Its not easy to keep a winner in the AHL these days.  So many teams. I cannot keep track.  I only know Rochester, Hershey, Springfield, Providence still have teams after all these years.  But these teams out of Texas and California are all newer to the AHL.  I am not sure if the old Pacific league the Canucks came out of back in 1970 still exists?  The birth of the Sabres meant that was it for the old Bisons of the AHL.  The first ever live game I attended was in 1968 vs the Quebec Aces.   i saw the Bisons play here when Guy Trottier scored 52 goals one year. Robert played here before he was part of the French Connection.  The AHL has sure changed over the years. Miller mentioned Rochester and the bus rides from Anaheim last week when he paid respect to Pommenville.  I only wish Roy was here still as those two came up together.  And I know Roy is still very good.  He was the best player on team Canada. The Sabres and Amerks make a very good team together.  This kid Pilut is the newest to come up even though he did not get on the ice when Scandella went down.  I wish they had given him a shot.  I am not a big fan of Scandella these days.  He is the cause of most of our penalties and turnover.  Its just a guess but I would say he has one of the worst +- ratings on our team

Just trying to be fair to all teams...

Edited by pilldoc

• 4 months later...