Who will be the surprise player who gets traded! from the Flyers?

Jam1986

10 hours ago, ruxpin said:

I think it's over the summer or deadline. 

I would prefer over the summer....it will give the team time to get over the move/loss. I would prefer to trade him out west too so the Flyers don't have to get tortured by him every time they play his new team.

I think he still has some good trade value.

I mean he still put up 24 goals with the multitude of injuries he had this year soRon can use that as a nice selling point.

I hate to move him but i just think the money he will require and the 3rd line RW spot will be too pricey.

So i would expect a 1st rounder in 2019 and a prospec who is close to playing in the NHL preferably someone who won't have to be protected in the up coming expansion draft will be in mind too.

On 6/9/2018 at 5:58 AM, OccamsRazor said:

I would prefer over the summer....it will give the team time to get over the move/loss. I would prefer to trade him out west too so the Flyers don't have to get tortured by him every time they play his new team.

I think he still has some good trade value.

I mean he still put up 24 goals with the multitude of injuries he had this year soRon can use that as a nice selling point.

I hate to move him but i just think the money he will require and the 3rd line RW spot will be too pricey.

So i would expect a 1st rounder in 2019 and a prospec who is close to playing in the NHL preferably someone who won't have to be protected in the up coming expansion draft will be in mind too.

You mean when Seattle comes in?

I'm actually going to go with Mrazek since this doesn't appear to be on anyone's radar.  He's RFA, so trade his rights to someone who wants exclusive bargaining rights.  If you can snag a draft pick for him, do it. 

2 hours ago, ruxpin said:

I'm actually going to go with Mrazek since this doesn't appear to be on anyone's radar.  He's RFA, so trade his rights to someone who wants exclusive bargaining rights.  If you can snag a draft pick for him, do it. 

Maybe Dallas would be interested in his rights.

10 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

Maybe Dallas would be interested in his rights.

I wonder about them specifically.  Maybe St. Louis, but I'm not sure about them being a trading partner.  Dallas makes sense to me. 

If Morin hadn't gotten hurt, I would have said MacDonald.  Flyers could afford to eat some of his salary if they wanted to move him to create a roster spot.  Though, I think Gudas would have been a more likely candidate to be traded if Morin hadn't gotten hurt.  I kind of think someone might get tossed into a trade for salary cap purposes.  Maybe Weise?

Archived