2nd fiddle

23 minutes ago, notfondajane said:

what did you expect with Marc Andre Fleury between the pipes?

Ouch.  Fleury had a tremendous season with his brand new team.  A remarkable season that was more than most ever imagined.

The Capitals just fought a little harder and played a little better to win it this year they showed their experience which was imo the difference.

On 6/8/2018 at 7:24 AM, hf101 said:

Ouch.  Fleury had a tremendous season with his brand new team.  A remarkable season that was more than most ever imagined.

The Capitals just fought a little harder and played a little better to win it this year they showed their experience which was imo the difference.

After making a save, MAF loses sight of the rebound in the majority of the time! When the shooter hits iron 99 times of 100 the shot by the opponet ends up in the Pens net! Ive seen numerous times when the Pens would score the opponet would score on the next shot! Ive called to many goals to say that MAF is a good/great goaltender! BTW is numbers look good!

On 6/12/2018 at 10:13 PM, OccamsRazor said:

What a good neighbor...

I dislike MAF as a hockey player not as a person! If I saw he in a bar in Coraopolis Pennsylvania, I would probably buy him a soda!

Archived