You are a guest user Click to join the site
News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Most Liked Posts in This Topic

Just to let everyone know, I gave up an hour of sleep before my back to back 12's to make this pick.....because that is what grown men do when they make a commitment. Your word has to be good for something? right?
      Never change Rick...   Here, let me get you started...The Sabres first pick in the draft, Ulf Dahlin, will be a mix between Jerry Korab and Ryan Miller.. Razmis Dahlin can skate better than Miller though, but can't grow as good a mustache as Korab. I'm not sure if he's an Applebees guy yet, but he's gotta try the coconut crusted halibut if he wants me stalking him for the rest of his life. I saw a writeup on another site that I got kicked off of multiple times that says he's pretty goo
      With the 5th pick of the Draft the the Arizona Coyotes are proud to select Filip Zadina from the Halifax Mooseheads.   Filip Zadina is a dynamic offensive forward that plays a complete game. A deft and agile skater, he exhibits explosive mobility both up and down the ice. In all three zones, he proactively looks to create problems for the opposition. His awareness is indicative of his high level of hockey sense, and he knows how to make plays and scoring chances materialize. Has a goal
      Ok....just looking at the Hawks situation at Center....both Toews and Anisimov are 29, turning 30 with this coming year. Not a whole lot underneath them at the pro or prospect level. IC and 2C should be pressing needs in the years ahead. They picked a D last year, which of course, does not count out Boqvist or Hughes, both legit prospects in their own rights.....I just don't see the Hawks going that way again. I have a direct tie between Hayton and Jesperi Kotkaniemi....they are both well known
      As Ron Hextall strides to the podium, the room notices a special guest in tow.   Upon taking the podium, Hextall begins,   "The Philadelphia Flyers would like to thank Dallas for your warm hospitality in hosting this event.  We would also like to take a moment to congratulate the Washington Capitals for winning the 2018 Stanley Cup.  The Russian collusion investigation regarding the Cup will begin shortly.  We would also be remiss if we didn’t congratulate the Vegas Golden Knights on a
      With the 22nd pick in the 2018 mock NHL Entry Draft, the Ottawa Senators go back to the US NTD Program and select defenseman, Bode Wilde. The Senators have found the complimentary linemate to Thomas Chabot and with Erik Karlsson and Mike Hoffman as potential chips to use, the Senators can really stock up when they decide to move on from both. @hf101 you're next on the clock with the Anaheim Ducks

Game Room 1

Please enter your display name