Official HF.net 2018 Mock NHL Draft Order

pilldoc

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Hockey Junkie said:

OK.  HF101 said I could post one.  I am not doing it as I have no clue where and it appears to be too late.  NEXT TIME YOU HVAE A DRAFT, TELL PEOPLE WHEN IT STARTS

You post it right here HJ. Everyone will see it, this is where we all posted ours. Love to see your thoughts on Dahlin, I was bustin your chops.

12 minutes ago, Hockey Junkie said:

OK.  HF101 said I could post one.  I am not doing it as I have no clue where and it appears to be too late.  NEXT TIME YOU HVAE A DRAFT, TELL PEOPLE WHEN IT STARTS

C'mon Junkie, calm down, just post your write up on Dahlin. Do you see him along the lines of a Hedman or Karlsson or more unique? 

I think worst case......Eckblad in Florida was supposed to be the next great thing and while he is a solid NHLer it hasn't quite worked out as hoped. I think worst case he is better than Ekblad is now which is still in spite of being mildly disappointing is still pretty damn good.

I think top shelf after he finishes filling out he is about where Victor Hedman of Tampa is right now, on the short list of the games best defenseman.

So the other scenario IMHO has him falling somewhere in between, better than good (Ekblad) not quite great (Hedman) which would be Pietrangelo. Any of the above is a clear win for the Sabres, he should team with Eichel and Mittelstadt to make the offense potent. 

31 minutes ago, Hockey Junkie said:

Sure.  Are you selling those pills or popping them?

My write up on Dahlin goes where?

Just post it in this topic.

26 minutes ago, yave1964 said:

C'mon Junkie, calm down, just post your write up on Dahlin. Do you see him along the lines of a Hedman or Karlsson or more unique? 

I think worst case......Eckblad in Florida was supposed to be the next great thing and while he is a solid NHLer it hasn't quite worked out as hoped. I think worst case he is better than Ekblad is now which is still in spite of being mildly disappointing is still pretty damn good.

I think top shelf after he finishes filling out he is about where Victor Hedman of Tampa is right now, on the short list of the games best defenseman.

So the other scenario IMHO has him falling somewhere in between, better than good (Ekblad) not quite great (Hedman) which would be Pietrangelo. Any of the above is a clear win for the Sabres, he should team with Eichel and Mittelstadt to make the offense potent. 

I see Ocean Razor breaking my balls and setting me off by saying we are going to trade Risto.  Why dont we just shoot ourselves and put ourselves out of our misery too.  NO WAY is Ristolainen going anywhere.  He is the team leader in ice time.  He is invaluable.  He is potentially the best defenseman in Sabres history.  If we have him in 06 going to period 3 in game 7, up 3-2 in Carolina, without 4 starting d men including Tallinder we take Edmonton out to the wood shed and hoist the Cup.  

12 minutes ago, pilldoc said:

image.png.a0f0610758aa84353ffb3ac8a7354164.png

1 minute ago, Hockey Junkie said:

I see Ruxpin breaking my balls and setting me off by saying we are going to trade Risto.  Why dont we just shoot ourselves and put ourselves out of our misery too.  NO WAY is Ristolainen going anywhere.  He is the team leader in ice time.  He is invaluable.  He is potentially the best defenseman in Sabres history.  If we have him in 06 going to period 3 in game 7, up 3-2 in Carolina, without 4 starting d men including Tallinder we take Edmonton out to the wood shed and hoist the Cup.  

45 minutes ago, Hockey Junkie said:

Deep breath HJ ....

For your reference and please take note ........  here are the screenshots of the posts I post LAST FRIDAY stating very clearly we were starting on either Friday or Saturday.  Not to mention I used the @mention member to alert you that you were on the clock.  Therefore please check your notifications and you will see that you were made fully aware of when then the Mock Draft started.  We waited until Sunday and still had no response.  @ruxpin also made a mention to you that you were on the clock..  If you have any other concerns or questions please direct them to either @hf101 , myself, or any other staff member in a PM to us.   Thanks.

hf1.jpg.e538397ebc304e1e22666f6bb495ccb3.jpg

hf2.JPG.53a37c9d75aca2920b9f5989279cd0f5.JPG

9 minutes ago, Hockey Junkie said:

If we have him in 06 going to period 3 in game 7, up 3-2 in Carolina, without 4 starting d men including Tallinder we take Edmonton out to the wood shed and hoist the Cup.  

Edited 6 minutes ago by Hockey Junkie

Huh ??????  :dizzysmiley-1:

2 hours ago, Hockey Junkie said:

If we have him in 06 going to period 3 in game 7, up 3-2 in Carolina, without 4 starting d men including Tallinder we take Edmonton out to the wood shed and hoist the Cup.

Of course, he'd have been 11 years old, so he might have been pretty easy to knock off the puck.

2 minutes ago, ruxpin said:

Of course, he'd have been 11 years old, so he might have pretty easy to knock off the puck.

Ahh ...now I get it...he is referring to a playoff game I suppose ....good grief (SMH again)

5 minutes ago, pilldoc said:

Ahh ...now I get it...he is referring to a playoff game I suppose ....good grief (SMH again)

I'm starting to suspect who put the note in the suggestion box recommending "International House of Burgers."

I did all that work throwing a bit of comedy into my comments about Holland with the Wings pick, expecting a yuck or a guffaw or at the least a potential snicker from someone only to be usurped by Junkie. The sad part is he was being serious. Talk about the perfect straight man. 

6 minutes ago, yave1964 said:

I did all that work throwing a bit of comedy into my comments about Holland with the Wings pick, expecting a yuck or a guffaw or at the least a potential snicker from someone only to be usurped by Junkie. The sad part is he was being serious. Talk about the perfect straight man. 

I did like the bit about Hextall, but I actually felt bad laughing at the Holland part because it's true. 

8 minutes ago, ruxpin said:

I did like the bit about Hextall, but I actually felt bad laughing at the Holland part because it's true. 

Like I said totally had my thunder stolen by the perfect straight man. Assuming he is straight. NTTAWWT  

2 minutes ago, ruxpin said:

When is the draft? 

The 2018 NHL entry draft will be held on June 22–23, 2018, at the American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas.

:VeryCool:

23 minutes ago, hf101 said:

The 2018 NHL entry draft will be held on June 22–23, 2018, at the American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas.

:VeryCool:

Thanks. I'll be back in a couple hours to ask again. 

And watch out on the 24th because I'm going to be really ticked at you for not telling me. 

Archived