×
Jump to content

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL
jammer2

2018 NHL Organizational Depth Rankings

Recommended Posts

 

 Peter Harling from Dobberhockey has a gem here...  These are rankings done in June prior to the 2018 NHL Draft.

 

2018-2019 organizational prospect depth rankings...Flyers far and away the 1st ranked....

 

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interesting to see Rubtsov ranked #3 on the Flyers' chart, considering everything I've been hearing has been lukewarm. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A useful list @jammer2, hopefully this will be updated now that the draft is over.  I reckon that there will be a few changes but the Flyers will easily stay at the top of that list.

 

1.  Flyers A+

2.  Coyotes A

3.  Hurricanes A

4.  Canucks A-

5.  Maple Leafs B+

6.  Flames B+

7.  Lightning B

8.  Jets B

9.  Avalanche B

10. Islanders B-

11. Blues C+

12. Panthers C+

13. Bruins C

14. Devils C-

15. Sabres C-

16. Blackhawks C-

17. Blue Jackets C-

18. Rangers C-

19. Golden Knights C-

20. Oilers D+

21. Senators D+

22. Red Wings D

23. Stars D

24. Wild D

25. Ducks D-

26. Predators D-

27. Kings D-

28. Canadiens E

29. Sharks E

30. Capitals E-

31. Penguins F

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, hf101 said:

A useful list @jammer2, hopefully this will be updated now that the draft is over.  I reckon that there will be a few changes but the Flyers will easily stay at the top of that list.

 

1.  Flyers A+

2.  Coyotes A

3.  Hurricanes A

4.  Canucks A-

5.  Maple Leafs B+

6.  Flames B+

7.  Lightning B

8.  Jets B

9.  Avalanche B

10. Islanders B-

11. Blues C+

12. Panthers C+

13. Bruins C

14. Devils C-

15. Sabres C-

16. Blackhawks C-

17. Blue Jackets C-

18. Rangers C-

19. Golden Knights C-

20. Oilers D+

21. Senators D+

22. Red Wings D

23. Stars D

24. Wild D

25. Ducks D-

26. Predators D-

27. Kings D-

28. Canadiens E

29. Sharks E

30. Capitals E-

31. Penguins F

 

 

 

 Yeah, I can't see the Flyers moving down with Farabee in the fold....even Jay O'Brien was coveted by other teams. Plus, from the sounds of his article, the Yotes were not to close to us either. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also, good God Edmonton, wtf are you doing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, AJgoal said:

Also, good God Edmonton, wtf are you doing?

 

If you have scouts that can't find their ass with both hands and a flashlight, this is the result.

 

Which is why I am hoping my Wild finally clean house with their scouting staff...

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, AJgoal said:

Also, good God Edmonton, wtf are you doing?

 

They don't know whether to scratch their watch or wind their a$$. They're my team, and I'm not going to switch, because watching is my particular choice of self flagellation. Even then, there are days when I'm so mad, they have me shaking like a dog sh|tting a peach pit.

 

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, JR Ewing said:

 

They don't know whether to scratch their watch or wind their a$$. They're my team, and I'm not going to switch, because watching is my particular choice of self flagellation. Even then, there are days when I'm so mad, they have me shaking like a dog sh|tting a peach pit.

 

This is by far the most eloquent and entertaining thing I've read on the internet in some time.  I'm on my phone, but when I get to a pc it's becoming my signature. 

 

Lol love it! 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, ruxpin said:

This is by far the most eloquent and entertaining thing I've read on the internet in some time.  I'm on my phone, but when I get to a pc it's becoming my signature. 

 

Lol love it! 

 

My pain is a punchline.

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Most Liked Posts in This Topic

    • 4
      Post
      They don't know whether to scratch their watch or wind their a$$. They're my team, and I'm not going to switch, because watching is my particular choice of self flagellation. Even then, there are days when I'm so mad, they have me shaking like a dog sh|tting a peach pit.  
    • 2
      Post
      If you have scouts that can't find their ass with both hands and a flashlight, this is the result.   Which is why I am hoping my Wild finally clean house with their scouting staff...
    • 2
      Post
      This is by far the most eloquent and entertaining thing I've read on the internet in some time.  I'm on my phone, but when I get to a pc it's becoming my signature.    Lol love it! 
    • 2
      Post
      My pain is a punchline.  

About HF.net

 We are an enthusiastic community of HockeyFans who enjoy discussing the NHL and more in our Forums.  Our members may also write their own blogs, converse in chat, post pics in our gallery, join our fantasy hockey leagues and more.  If you are looking for a friendly community to discuss hockey then register today and begin your conversation in our NET.

 

 

Contact Us

 

Recent Topics

Like what we do? Help us keep doing it!
Supporting Members help keep HockeyForums Advertisement Free
×