You are a guest user Click to join the site
News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Most Liked Posts in This Topic

According to CapFriendly.com they have $1.7M in cap space now...   They need to stop with the NTC/NMC's...but I'm guessing Zucker wanted more $$$, so they threw a NMC at him in exchange for taking less money...
      Hidden Content Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.   Russo talked about the No Trade being key to getting Zucker to sign for a little less.  Yet all things considered, pretty sensible IMO for his age and role on the team.  Its a joke its the same money Mikko Koivu is making as a 35-year old though.  
      If I were to compare him to players I would say he is a mix between Gaborik (speed and willingness to shoot) and Parise (smaller size and hard working). He might not be on the same level as those players, but for that price I'm glad to have him on board.
      Over the last three Playoffs, the Wild's top six look pretty bad   Name Games Goals Assists Shots Plus/Minus Parise 8 5 1 24 -4 Koivu 16 4 7 33 -3 Coyle 16 3 1 37 -8 Granlund 16
      But doesn't that just epitomize Minnesota Nice! 🤣
      The majority of Fletchers many roster moves did not involve input from any players.

Game Room 1

Please enter your display name