Housley has no excuses now

Buffalo Rick

On 9/28/2018 at 2:02 PM, Hockey Junkie said:

I will say San Jose is the only team with an argument to have the best blue line.  The Sabres have to be second with Dahlin and Ristolainen.  Only because they are  younger

Until I see Dahlin at NHL level, I will reserve judgment. I do have a mancrush on Ristolainen in Multicategory fantasy leagues

I am still trying to figure out where these projections for Dahlin's offense being otherworldly come from so I have no way to rank him. Nobody does until we see if he can adapt to NHL.

Everyone on the Buffalo Sabres forums are saying he will stick in the NHL now, but he will not be putting it all together for a year or two minimum and that he is an 18 year old struggling with the speed of the NHL game at the moment.

Mittelstadt is probably going to have a better rookie season than Dahlin. Both are fine prospects.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/30/2018 at 4:37 PM, J0e Th0rnton said:

Until I see Dahlin at NHL level, I will reserve judgment. I do have a mancrush on Ristolainen in Multicategory fantasy leagues

I am still trying to figure out where these projections for Dahlin's offense being otherworldly come from so I have no way to rank him. Nobody does until we see if he can adapt to NHL.

Everyone on the Buffalo Sabres forums are saying he will stick in the NHL now, but he will not be putting it all together for a year or two minimum and that he is an 18 year old struggling with the speed of the NHL game at the moment.

Mittelstadt is probably going to have a better rookie season than Dahlin. Both are fine prospects.

That Houseley is totally messing up.  I hope they fire Housely soon.  I cant stand him.  He has no clue what he is doing.

7 hours ago, Hockey-78 said:

Well that didn't take long... a week from messing up to doing well. 😇

I guess Phil is a very fast learner. 😉

Well i am happy I might be wrong about him.  But its early.  Jeff Skinner has really helped this team. And Jason and of course Eichel is the true superstar on this crew.  I would not be surprised if Ullmark gets a shot on Saturday in Columbus? The Sabres do not play back to back until November 3-4. So far Ullmark has been perfect.  Could be be the next sleeper in this league at goalie?  Another Dominic Hasek?  Nobody ever saw Hasek coming.  Ask the Blackhawks

Archived