Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL
J0e Th0rnton

Carolina gets Poo for Skinner

I mean Pu.

Cliff Pu(Who?) and a 2nd, 3rd and 6th

Buffalo actually throttled them in this trade. A legit 1st line player without sending a top prospect or player in return or top pick.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, J0e Th0rnton said:

I mean Pu.

Cliff Pu(Who?) and a 2nd, 3rd and 6th

Buffalo actually throttled them in this trade. A legit 1st line player without sending a top prospect or player in return or top pick.

The Sabres are now back on the NHL map for sure.  I tell you I have not been so excited in ages.     WE have a ton of talent.  I am shocked by this one.  I wonder how they pulled this off?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Life ain't easy for a boy named  P U.

Edited by blocker
mispell
  • Like 1

On 8/2/2018 at 5:52 PM, Hockey Junkie said:

The Sabres are now back on the NHL map for sure.  I tell you I have not been so excited in ages.     WE have a ton of talent.  I am shocked by this one.  I wonder how they pulled this off?

Two words...Don Waddell.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MadDevil said:

Two words...Don Waddell.

That about sums that up. 

15 hours ago, MadDevil said:

Two words...Don Waddell.

We won this trade.  Anyone go ahead and spin away, I am not buying into any of that BS

59 minutes ago, Hockey Junkie said:

We won this trade.  Anyone go ahead and spin away, I am not buying into any of that BS

That's actually what the point of the "Don Waddell" post was.  He was a ridiculous hire. 

3 hours ago, ruxpin said:

That's actually what the point of the "Don Waddell" post was.  He was a ridiculous hire. 

Who in the devil is Pu?  Or Waddell

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Hockey Junkie said:

The fact that your username is Hockey Junkie is kind of ironic.

Edited by MadDevil
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, Hockey Junkie said:

9 minutes ago, MadDevil said:

I can really only second the irony cited in @MadDevil's post.

Sigh. 

Pu is the prospect the Sabres traded for Skinner. 

Waddell is the GM of the Hurricanes.  (you asked how the Sabres pulled that off and maddevil answered with the ineptitude that is the Hurricanes' GM. This is the guy who was so horrible with the Atlanta Flames that it caused them to move!) 

Given that you also never know the name of the Sabres' only goalie prospect, are you sure you even follow hockey? 

Edited by ruxpin

11 minutes ago, MadDevil said:

Kinda scary ain't it? 

16 minutes ago, ruxpin said:

Sigh. 

Waddell is the GM of the Hurricanes.  (you asked how the Sabres pulled that off and maddevil answered with the ineptitude that is the Hurricanes' GM. This is the guy who was so horrible with the Atlanta Flames that it caused them to move!) 

Given that you also never know the name of the Sabres' only goalie prospect, are you sure you even follow hockey? 

Lukkenin

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, Hockey Junkie said:
18 hours ago, ruxpin said:

Sigh. 

Lukkenin    Ukko-Pekka Luukkonen

@Hockey Junkie

There ... fixed it for you .....  that's what @ruxpin and I do around here.  We fix things. :)

@HJ ... FYI ....

BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) — The Buffalo Sabres have signed prospect goalie Ukko-Pekka Luukkonen to a three-year, entry level contract.

Luukkonen is from Finland and was Buffalo's second-round pick in last year's draft. Luukkonen entered the draft listed first among European goaltenders in the NHL Central Scouting rankings after leading HPK to win Finland's Junior Hockey League championship.

This past season, the 19-year-old had an 11-11-2 record and 0.909 save percentage playing professionally with Finland's second-division LeKi Lempaala.

I personally will still take Carter Hart ...

image.thumb.png.f08d95e4558f9f27b5463761546506d5.png

Edited by pilldoc
  • Like 1

On 8/6/2018 at 10:19 AM, pilldoc said:

@Hockey Junkie

There ... fixed it for you .....  that's what @ruxpin and I do around here.  We fix things. :)

@HJ ... FYI ....

BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) — The Buffalo Sabres have signed prospect goalie Ukko-Pekka Luukkonen to a three-year, entry level contract.

Luukkonen is from Finland and was Buffalo's second-round pick in last year's draft. Luukkonen entered the draft listed first among European goaltenders in the NHL Central Scouting rankings after leading HPK to win Finland's Junior Hockey League championship.

This past season, the 19-year-old had an 11-11-2 record and 0.909 save percentage playing professionally with Finland's second-division LeKi Lempaala.

I personally will still take Carter Hart ...

image.thumb.png.f08d95e4558f9f27b5463761546506d5.png

I know his name but not how to spell it.  I expect him to get his shot far sooner than the 5 years predicted by some here.

Way to early to call this trade a Buff win, I like Pu, he has a LOT of upside. He is a nice skater, has oa nice shot and pays a lot of attention in his own zone....a  complete player who will surprise a lot of people. 

Some Hall of Fame level self-owning in this thread.

8 hours ago, Podein25 said:

Some Hall of Fame level self-owning in this thread.

Keep your hands off my s###, dude 

• Haha 1