The Other Elephant

elmatus

2 hours ago, vis said:

They had a ridiculously good stretch which got them into first place, after losing ten straight

Yes 2nd best February in the franchise history followed by a very up and down struggling March.

Signs of a young teams with instability in net.

Hey it happens.

So some consistency/confidence this year would go a long ways.

I think they are headed in the right direction....slowly. The troops are trickling in.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

Yes 2nd best February in the franchise history followed by a very up and down struggling March.

Signs of a young teams with instability in net.

Hey it happens.

So some consistency/confidence this year would go a long ways.

I think they are headed in the right direction....slowly. The troops are trickling in.

I found last year to be very difficult to gauge. They seemed to win or lose with fairly small margins a lot of the time. They could just as easily have won 10 more games as lose them. It'll obviously be a tall order with our net tandem and lack of a 3C right now, but I do hope we see more consistency in their gameplay this year. I think we will.

This February was a little misleading. Check out the schedule. Opponents winning % not so good. A win is a win I guess, but this one had an asterisk. Hopefully the kids pan out and there are more months like that in the future, particularly in May and June.

1 hour ago, flyer4ever said:

This February was a little misleading. Check out the schedule. Opponents winning % not so good. A win is a win I guess, but this one had an asterisk. Hopefully the kids pan out and there are more months like that in the future, particularly in May and June.

this, I don't get this.

You can only play the teams on the schedule.

*Oh those February teams wound up with a bad record, those wins don't count ? or mean less somehow ? I think that's such an odd way to look at beating the teams  you should beat.

Does the 10 game winless streak get an asterisk because they lost in OT a couple of times ? No.

1 hour ago, flyer4ever said:

Hopefully the kids pan out and there are more months like that in the future, particularly in May and June.

Totally down for this though.

Archived