Attention Wild Fans ..Fantasy Hockey League Opportunity ...HF.net Fantasy Hockey League

pilldoc

As the name  implies, we here at HF.net have our own Fantasy hockey League (FHL).  I would like to formally extend an invitation out to all our new forum members here on the Wild Forum.  We would love to have as many of you participating.  We have been running this league for 3 years now and it is loads of fun among many of our regular members.  Information for the league may be found here:

Go to Clubs on the header bar then click on HF.net FHL info.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM either @hf101 or myself.  If you do decide to participate, please send me a PM with your e-mail address so that I may send you an invite.

Again welcome all new Wild fans!  We would love to have you guys join our FHL.

thanks

pilldoc

Manager

HF.net FHL League Manager

EDIT:  Please try to respond back to me if interested within the next 2-3 weeks so I can correctly get the Leagues set up. .... Thanks!

6 hours ago, bbgarnett said:

It would be awesome if we could get a bunch of us Wild members together and join on in. I know there was a league before and not sure who all participated in that as I never was a part of it.

HawgWild ran that league.  I think he's still going to do it again.  But I'm game for having one here.  

11 hours ago, CreaseAndAssist said:

HawgWild ran that league.  I think he's still going to do it again.  But I'm game for having one here.  

I think it would be really awesome to have our leagues merge.  Let's see if we can make this happen. :)

4 minutes ago, CreaseAndAssist said:

Doubtful.  I don't think HawgWild joined this place.  We'd probably be better off starting our own Yahoo! league here.  Any interest in that?  I can set it up, its pretty simple.  

I really would prefer members from here join the HF.net league. We are all one community here, independent of which NHL team one cheers for.  

28 minutes ago, hf101 said:

I really would prefer members from here join the HF.net league. We are all one community here, independent of which NHL team one cheers for.  

Its not anything snobby.  I personally would rather challenge fellow Wild fans.  But I'm game for curb stomping fans of other clubs in fantasy hockey.  

same whatever decision is made I am fine with. But hopefully, we can get some of our other members to join as well so we have a large presence. I mean if we can assimilate the boards why not take it to the HF.net league(s) as well. 

18 hours ago, bbgarnett said:

I mean if we can assimilate the boards why not take it to the HF.net league(s) as well. 

Exactly ....  you guys have been a welcome addition to our hockey community, would love to have you guys become part of Fantasy Hockey Leagues as well.  We have multiple fan bases participating...so of course you would be a welcome addition as well. :)  Please keep spreading the word.  I really need to start nailing down the specifics within the next week or so.  Just have your buddies sign-up on the Sign-up page and have them send me a PM.  Thanks! :) 

On 8/22/2018 at 2:06 PM, bbgarnett said:

same whatever decision is made I am fine with. But hopefully, we can get some of our other members to join as well so we have a large presence. I mean if we can assimilate the boards why not take it to the HF.net league(s) as well. 

I'm hoping we can add a whole new league this year which means we really need at least 12 new FHL managers.  The more members from this website increase the overall social experience of discussing trades, weekly match-ups etc in the League topics. 

On 8/22/2018 at 7:44 AM, CreaseAndAssist said:

Doubtful.  I don't think HawgWild joined this place.  We'd probably be better off starting our own Yahoo! league here.  Any interest in that?  I can set it up, its pretty simple.  

I'd join. I usually do two leagues/season and I'm not committed to any yet.

14 minutes ago, Jagged Ice said:

I'd join. I usually do two leagues/season and I'm not committed to any yet.

Great!  Glad to have you on board.  Please send me your e-mail through a PM and I will add you to the list.

Again thanks for participating! :) 

56 minutes ago, pilldoc said:

Great!  Glad to have you on board.  Please send me your e-mail through a PM and I will add you to the list.

Again thanks for participating! :) 

Is the league set up through Yahoo?

6 minutes ago, pilldoc said:

Yes ... you may find more info about the League under Clubs heading ---> then HF.net FHL Info.

By the end of this weekend I hope change the "Clubs" heading to FHL  or maybe even just Leagues  or anything other better heading.  Remove the other clubs from it and only keep the "clubs" format for fantasy hockey leagues.

On 8/25/2018 at 10:24 AM, hf101 said:

I'm hoping we can add a whole new league this year which means we really need at least 12 new FHL managers.  The more members from this website increase the overall social experience of discussing trades, weekly match-ups etc in the League topics. 

While a lot of Wild fans came aboard late last season most of them generally don't get very active until pucks start to drop in the preseason.

1 hour ago, rottenrefs said:

While a lot of Wild fans came aboard late last season most of them generally don't get very active until pucks start to drop in the preseason.

No worries.  We'll add members to the Leagues until they are full, first come first serve.  Feel free to send PM's to those you think may have an interest in joining.

21 minutes ago, Icechipper said:

Personal preference for points-league. Yahoo this season replaces penalty minutes with hits. Hello Cal Clutterbuck and Greg Pateryn........Easier to manage than head-to-head league, for myself..

If you are interested in participating this year, please send me a PM with your e-mail address.

I talked to HawgWild this morning, he is going to get started looking into getting his going this year- I let him know of this place,  and the interest- Who knows if he'll wander over, or start with the contacts he has from WMB- we shall see

9 hours ago, PtoJoneser said:

I talked to HawgWild this morning, he is going to get started looking into getting his going this year- I let him know of this place,  and the interest- Who knows if he'll wander over, or start with the contacts he has from WMB- we shall see

Sounds good

43 minutes ago, PtoJoneser said:

Hawgwild sent out invites to whoever he had on his list, so WMB is open

Maybe post a link from our HF.net signup on your league page for any one wanting to play in both leagues. We still have openings...

• hf101 unpinned this topic

Archived