Schmidt suspended 20 games for violating PED program

hf101

Vegas Golden Knights defenseman Nate Schmidt has been suspended without pay for the first 20 games of the 2018-19 season for violating the terms of the NHL/NHLPA performance-enhancing substances program, the league announced Sunday.

Schmidt is eligible to take part in Golden Knights training camp, but he isn't allowed to suit up in any preseason games.

He'll also be forfeiting a major chunk of his salary.

5 hours ago, hf101 said:

Vegas Golden Knights defenseman Nate Schmidt has been suspended without pay for the first 20 games of the 2018-19 season for violating the terms of the NHL/NHLPA performance-enhancing substances program, the league announced Sunday.

Schmidt is eligible to take part in Golden Knights training camp, but he isn't allowed to suit up in any preseason games.

He'll also be forfeiting a major chunk of his salary.

Huh?

So what does that mean he didn't do a good enough job erasing all the evidence???

Sounds like it to me. Amateur cheater?

Do your homework son...

3 hours ago, yave1964 said:

It would be nice if once an athlete would just say, fine you got me, I did it. I laugh every time these guys plead ignorance.   

Tim Sylvia did that in the UFC back in 2003 lol

He legit said he wanted to have the body(He had some fat and love handles and was not the most built fighter) and apologized

Archived