News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

CreaseAndAssist

Wild Fans Speak 2018-19 Edition

As long as Leipold owns this team...their floor and ceiling are about the same...mediocre!

P.S. Anyone who can't see that Leipold IS the problem...probably can't see the forest through the trees either...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Most Liked Posts in This Topic

The Wild may be giving younger players more ice time, but they're not growing or doing themselves any favors by hiding them among old vets who don't have much left in the tank anymore.   Almost every successful NHL team has a range of Captains and their Alternates that span across their age gaps. The Wild have zero young players or mid range (age) players in those roles.
      I wonder if J. T. Brown thought about next season's salary $687,500 when he goes off and gets drunk before the last game. Maybe some team will pick it up. Is it just him being stupid and selfish and not caring about the team? Or a product of the overall environment of the locker room? Whatever, I'd rather see him gone...Even before this event.
      Suter may or may not be an issue in the room, but man, he could have taken the 7.8M and sat on his "tractor".   Instead, he came back unbelievably early from such a hellacious inury.    Russo said he couldn't even walk without a pronounced limp at the outset of the season.  
      Sincerely, I was shocked about the news from the Pioneer Press. The team’s member J.T.Brown was arrested at Dallas at 2 a.m. in the morning because of a high alcohol intoxication at the day of the game. It seems his personal discipline, his personal respect for the teammates, as well for the fans is extremely low. No excuse at all. It is not a good example for the youngsters and he should be gone as fast as possible. In a professional sport the discipline should be almost like in army. Illa
      I think it's interesting that almost everyone thinks there is a problem in the locker room, that the problem probably resides with 9-11-20, but the solution to this is let's trade everyone else to send a message that no one is safe? As long as 9-11-20 (and to a lesser extent 12 and 40) get their way, it doesn't matter who gets traded or who is made to feel unsafe. That's why there is a divide in the locker room. Management has allowed two sets of rules: one for 9-11-20-12-40 and one for everyone
      Well, Fenton's vision for this team (as far as I can tell) is to get younger and faster. So he takes a shot at a younger Bitetto vs. an older Prosser. We like Prosser because we are familiar with him.  Personally, I think Bitetto can leave. He's a turnover machine (2 tkwy vs 8 gvwy in 18 gms with the Wild). I'd rather see the Wild give a guy like Belpedio a shot than bring back Bitetto.   I think it's safe to say Aberg is probably gone, even though he's an RFA. Gets bag skated and then