@swflyers28

@bbgarnett

@JR Ewing

@Bosque Bill

@CreaseAndAssist

@Jagged Ice

@FD19372

@Hale

Ok Folks, listed below is who I have committed to participate in this years Conn Smythe League.

HF.net Conn Smythe League
Team Name (if applicable) GM
Mom's Trust Letang!! Brent  (Hf Co-worker)
Slick Sticks hf
RickB's Legit Team Hockey Junkie
Bambi on Ice the mountain man
De Haan Job Trefilov22 
Wolfe Pack swflyer28 
Staal in the Family bbgarnett
Victorious Secret JR Ewing
Bosque Bill  Bosque Bill 
creaseandassist creaseandassist
JVH's Notable Team jagged ice
PA40FlyersFan's Team FD (PA40FlyersFan's)
Hale Hale

If anyone else is still interested PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP.  Invites for the League should be going out within a week.  As of right now we have 13 GM's.  Even though this is supposed to be a 12 team league, we will roll with 14. (I will add myself since YAHOO really does not like uneven team leagues).

thanks

~doc

EDIT:  once the League starts, all discussion goes in this thread.  Thanks

I think we have a great mix of managers this year for this league, I'm looking forward to playing with a whole new group of members. 

We still need one more manager.  Someone sign up and join us soon so we can get the Yahoo invites out!

To All,

I just sent out all the invites for the Conn Smythe League.

To All,

Welcome to the HF.net Fantasy Hockey League - Conn Smythe League.  Listed below is the link for you to confirm your team as GM.  You MUST confirm your team.  Once all GM's confirm their respect teams, I wlll be able to finalize the League.  The Draft Day will be either Saturday or Sunday Sept. 29th / 30th.  Please check this site to confirm the Draft Date and Time.  I will also be sending updates on HF.net.  I highly recommend that you become a member of HF.net if you have not done so already.  There is a thread there to discuss the upcoming Conn Smythe Season.  If you have have any questions or concerns you may contact me via PM. 

Thank You and Good Luck to all this season.

• hf101 pinned this topic
2 hours ago, Hockey Junkie said:

OK, got it.  So am i in the "Bantam League" again?  

Bantam League huh?  - umm thanks  :lookssad:      ... I feel so great now being relegated to the Conn Smythe League.   Don't kid yourself we have some great Fantasy Hockey Managers in this league.

Well since we didn't get enough new folks to sign up for 2 Bantam Leagues we will have 1 Bantam League (the Conn Smythe League)  with 14 GMs.   It's going to be a tough league this year.  Put your A game on bud... I'm earning a spot back on the All Star League next year.   

2 hours ago, hf101 said:

Bantam League huh?  - umm thanks  :lookssad:      ... I feel so great now being relegated to the Conn Smythe League.   Don't kid yourself we have some great Fantasy Hockey Managers in this league.

Well since we didn't get enough new folks to sign up for 2 Bantam Leagues we will have 1 Bantam League (the Conn Smythe League)  with 14 GMs.   It's going to be a tough league this year.  Put your A game on bud... I'm earning a spot back on the All Star League next year.   

So I am in the minor leagues.  Figures.  When can I pre rank my players?

3 minutes ago, Hockey Junkie said:

So I am in the minor leagues.  Figures.  When can I pre rank my players?

You can pre-rank anytime up to the draft once you finish setting up your team with the Yahoo league invite.

9 hours ago, hf101 said:

You can pre-rank anytime up to the draft once you finish setting up your team with the Yahoo league invite.

OK Chief.  I will do it soon.  I have to fly to Jersey to see my daughter's new baby girl.  When I get back I will start this and it looks like I am going to the Vegas game in Buffalo when the Sabres host them on Columbus day.  

9 minutes ago, Hockey Junkie said:

OK Chief.  I will do it soon.  I have to fly to Jersey to see my daughter's new baby girl.  When I get back I will start this and it looks like I am going to the Vegas game in Buffalo when the Sabres host them on Columbus day.  

All you need to do for now is accept the Yahoo email invite that came in your email today.  Then enjoy your time with your granddaughter.

47 minutes ago, Hockey Junkie said:

OK lets make sure you have he correct email because I only got the notification in Junk.  

To be clear, its the letters o, not the number zero in the address

Yes.  That email is what was used.  If it is in the junk mail.  just follow the link to log your team into the league.  Click the 'Join Now"  button.

1 hour ago, Hockey Junkie said:

OK lets make sure you have he correct email because I only got the notification in Junk.  

To be clear, its the letters o, not the number zero in the address

The email should be from Yahoo Sports.   The other thing you can do is login to your Yahoo account, go to fantasy hockey and there should be a way to accept your invite there too.

6 hours ago, hf101 said:

The email should be from Yahoo Sports.   The other thing you can do is login to your Yahoo account, go to fantasy hockey and there should be a way to accept your invite there too.

No invites and can’t find any email or league

OK HJ ......  ( @Hockey Junkie)

I don't know what you are or are not seeing.  I know I had an issue with another GM and the auto-renew link.  So ... I deleted you from the YAHOO League and started from scratch.  I made a new entry for you.   I just sent you a brand new link/invite to the e-mail address you used last year for the league......   z****7@yahoo.com

I hope this works this time for you. ....... please keep me posted

PS .... I would recommend trying to use a desk top PC and NOT a smart device such as an iPad or iPhone to confirm your invite.

Archived