HF.net FHL Conn Smythe League 2018-19 Discussion Thread

pilldoc

4 hours ago, bbgarnett said:

Thanks again for allowing me to crash the party, Looks like it'll be a fun year and a year where every team will actually stay involved all year.

Glad to have you on board!  Good Luck!

To Everyone who is having issues verifying their teams or seeing their invite.....

I am so sorry. :( After 5 years of running FHL I have NEVER had issues sending out invites.  Please accept my sincerest apologies.  I redid all the invites by deleting all the old invites and starting over from scratch..

Again I am sorry for the inconvenience.  Please keep me posted by either letting me know you are good to go or you are still having problems.

Thank you for your understanding.

~doc

11 minutes ago, pilldoc said:

To Everyone who is having issues verifying their teams or seeing their invite.....

I am so sorry. :( After 5 years of running FHL I have NEVER had issues sending out invites.  Please accept my sincerest apologies.  I redid all the invites by deleting all the old invites and starting over from scratch..

Again I am sorry for the inconvenience.  Please keep me posted by either letting me know you are good to go or you are still having problems.

~doc

lol... Don't even begin to sweat it, doc. Such is life sometimes.

20 hours ago, pilldoc said:

~doc

We will forgive you.   Maybe.  LOL

On 9/15/2018 at 10:59 AM, hf101 said:

You can pre-rank anytime up to the draft once you finish setting up your team with the Yahoo league invite.

Missed the draft.  Cant find the league or my team.  Checked yahoo and searched for hockeyforums.  NOTHING

2 minutes ago, Hockey Junkie said:

Missed the draft.  Cant find the league or my team.  Checked yahoo and searched for hockeyforums.  NOTHING

HJ,

It is there.  I will show you when I get home from work as my company now has a firewall against Yahoo Fantasy and I cannot access it.  Don't panic your team is there.

~doc

20 minutes ago, pilldoc said:

HJ,

It is there.  I will show you when I get home from work as my company now has a firewall against Yahoo Fantasy and I cannot access it.  Don't panic your team is there.

~doc

ILL CHECK BACK TOMORROW.  THANKS.  I DOUBT I GOT ANY OF THE SABRES OR BLUES I WANTED?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Congrats to the Presindent's Trophy Winners:

All Star: Halifax Sharknado ( @J0e Th0rnton)

Conn Smythe: Ded Flatbird ( @pilldoc )

Both GM's are guaranteed a place in the All Star League next year despite how they do in the playoffs.

Also I would like to personally thank everyone who participated in either one of our leagues this year.  There are some mighty fine FHL GM's all around that we have and I am proud to compete against you guys.  Everyone deserves a big round of applause.

Good Luck to all in the Playoffs!

PS.  I will post some final season stats later today.

Here are the playoff Math-Ups:

image.png.9eac73a730cf8d04a83ef3074d53aa29.png

Some other useful information I have discovered in past years. 

1) If you win your first game in the first round, you are guaranteed to be promoted to the All Star League for next year as you will finish in top four. (the 2 winners in the 2nd round will meet for 1st and 2nd place, while 2 losers will meet to determine the 3rd and 4th place seedings)

2) If you lose your first game, then you MUST win your 2nd Round game in order to be promoted to the All Star League for next year.  (the 2 winners of the 2nd round will meet in 3rd round to determine 5th and 6th place seedings)

3) If you lose BOTH of your opening round games then sadly you will remain in the Conn Smythe League next year. (your 3rd round game will determine the 7th and 8th seedings)

• 3 weeks later...

Attention All!

Please look for an e-mail I sent out via SurveyMonkey.  It is a short survey (~10 minutes to take) for your thoughts and opinions for the past year regarding the HF.net Conn Smythe FHL 2018-19 season.  This survey is completely anonymous and will be kept private.  It is our way on how to best better your FHL experience for next year.

Therefore, please take 10 minutes to fill this survey out.

Many Thanks.

~doc

Congrats to Mickey's Gang for winning the HF.net Conn Smythe 2018-19 FHL Championship.  Being the 4th seed he takes out both the #1 seed (Ded Flatbird @pilldoc ) and the #2 seed (Slick Sticks @hf101 ) to take home the Championship.  Well Done!

Slick Sticks takes home 2nd Place while Ded Flatbird takes home 3rd place.

image.png.ac88c7be30fa0bb3a61e5bddddedf3ce.png

The Final Standings are listed below

4th Place: Mom's Luv Letang Too

5th Place: Bambi On Ice ( @The Mountain Man )

6th Place: Jagged Ice ( @Jagged Ice )

======================================

7th Place: PA40Flyers Fans Team ( @FD19372 )

8th Place: Staal in the Family ( @bbgarnett )

9th Place: Hockey Throne

10th Place: SFN's Standout Team ( @CreaseAndAssist )

11th Place: Wolfe Pack ( @swflyers28 )

12th Place: RickB's Team ( @Hockey Junkie )

Again Congrats to Mickey Gang for being named this years HF.net Conn Smythe 2018-19 FHL Champion!

Thank You again to everyone who participated this year.  As an FYI ..for those who finished in the Top 6, you will automatically be invited to participate in the All Star League next year.

Finally, please do not forget to fill out the brief survey that I sent out.  It is very important that you do so, so that we can improve your FHL experience for next year.  If you do not see it in your e-mail inbox, please check your spam /junk folder.

Have a great summer.

~Doc

image.png

• pilldoc locked and unpinned this topic

Archived