News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Most Liked Posts in This Topic

Wayne Simmonds is taking note of this.....
      I actually like this deal for Vegas.   Pacioretty is NOT an old player and has a proven track record (putting aside last season) of being a 60+ point player. Vegas' challenge this year is to follow up their unprecedented inaugural season, and MaxPac could very well feel rejuvenated having gotten away from murky Montreal.   Not to mention the Knights have many more line options where Pac can fit into....and he really doesn't have to be "the guy" in Vegas...although if he
      I would be ok if Hextall signed Simmonds to the same contract as Pac got with Vegas
      Canadiens trade Pacioretty to Golden Knights The Canadian Press The Stanley Cup runner-up Golden Knights announced the deal Sunday night. Pacioretty was named the Canadiens captain in 2015 and has played all 626 of his NHL games with Montreal. Pacioretty recently denied reports that he had requested a trade. His name has been mentioned in trade speculation since last season's trade deadline. The 29-year-old Pacioretty is entering the final season of a s
      IMHO provided they can get him signed this is a very solid move for Vegas. Tatar looked lost once he left Detroit, Suzuki is a god prospect but Vegas did not part with their top kid on Cody Glass.  I am unsure about giving up a second rounder because they gave up three picks to get Tatar in the first place but Max is clearly the class of the trade.
      This is a nice deal for Vegas as Pacioretty will fit nicely on the top line vacated by Neal.  I think this move prompts Vegas back to the playoffs.  They have the cap space to give Max a nice raise too. Just saw that Pacioretty has only been making $4.5M with a good year he should be easily able to increase that to at least $7K for the rest of his career.