Flyers Training Camp Thread

brelic

27 minutes ago, mojo1917 said:

i wonder if it doesn't matter who is in the spot on the other side of Kutcherov ?

Well the kid has the speed and nose for the net a lot of Flyers i missed they displayed...and pretty damn feisty for his stature.

A little Marty St.Louie in him i see...God i hope he doesn't haunt the Flyers for years to come.

It wouldn't be the first time the Flyers have missed on a talented winger before.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/22/2018 at 12:54 PM, MaineFlyFan said:

ya know....When I saw they had waived him I said to myself...."someone's gonna pick him up"

How long before Martel is scoring on the flyers while playing on a 4th FIRST line somewhere.....:NinjaLookLeftRight1:

just wow.....

On 10/2/2018 at 12:52 PM, OccamsRazor said:

PHILADELPHIA FLYERS: Claude Giroux isn’t going to take over any all-time marks for the Flyers this season, but he’ll work his way up two important lists. First, Giroux will take aim at becoming only the fourth player in Flyers history to score 700 points for the franchise. He’s 23 points away, and will surpass Rick MacLeish on the way to the 700-point plateau. Second, Giroux should become just the second player to skate in 800 games for the Flyers. He needs to suit up in 62 games this season to hit that mark.

:cheers:

GIROUX IS SUK

On 10/2/2018 at 1:06 PM, OccamsRazor said:

I agree it is time to cut bait with Neuvy.

You have to be really careful when doing this.  You could accidentally cut HIM and have to keep him on IR for months.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎9‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 8:05 AM, off_the_post said:

I don't get too uptight about 4th liners. If they decide to keep Weal I'd be ok with it because he seems to be the only one who can score in a shootout by beating a goalie with a shot.  So, all else being equal I'd keep Weal even though I wasn't a big fan of when he signed his two year deal.  Back then I just thought he had a nice run of points and probably played the best NHL hockey of his career and turned that into a two year contract.

😎

And now looking back at how the Flyers mishandled Mcturd....i know shocker they rush another player back...but why????

I mean damn Hak wanted to get Folin some games and the reason they signed him so not just play him instead of scratching Gudas who actually was playing well and playing another guy who wasn't healthy...really dude...colour me not shocked!!!

“I think in hindsight those couple of preseason games were a little premature,” MacDonald said. “I thought I could work back into it. I felt pretty good. It’s just the nature of the injury, I was able to skate a little bit sooner than you can do a lot of off-ice stuff. I wasn’t able to do much in the gym as far as getting that power and strength back. I thought I would be OK.”

“I wouldn’t say I’m completely 100 percent, but I feel pretty good,” MacDonald said. “It’s a just matter of getting into that routine and that game shape type of thing.” 

Archived