Just a reminder

Lonkkis

Just making this thread just incase someone misses it.

I guessing most WMB's remember the good ol' prediction threads, which in my opinion were very fun. Well now it seems Rotty and the mods have implented the very same thing here on this site!

It's called 'Play Pick'em'.

Join that club and make your daily predictions! And let the best person win! :hocky:

18 minutes ago, Fargocase said:

I just noticed that and thought it was a teaser/ad for some gambling site.

Hmmm.  I didnt think of that.  This site currently operates without any outside advertisements other than those of bloggers who contribute blogs and own their own websites on the Blog homepage.

So yes, Pick'em is a site game for all HF.net members. We will have weekly winners of which I planning to add some small icon trophies or medals for weekly winners.  Then if we have continued interest we will have a playoff pickem for the top 8-16 members. Crowing an overall Pick'em Champ. 

5 hours ago, Lonkkis said:

Just making this thread just incase someone misses it.

I guessing most WMB's remember the good ol' prediction threads, which in my opinion were very fun. Well now it seems Rotty and the mods have implented the very same thing here on this site!

It's called 'Play Pick'em'.

Join that club and make your daily predictions! And let the best person win! :hocky:

Yep, give it a try!

1 hour ago, Janisku7 said:

looked more harder than previous years

There is a difference, as Pickem is in a club vs forum format.  And it is in a question and answer format vs yhe typically used discussion format. It is also set up for the whole site to participate not just fans of one team.

But it is set to play every day that there is an NHL game. I will try to set them up on Sat or Sundays for the whole week. Play as often as you wish. We will have weekly winners and the total points will be additive throughout the season. The top 8-16 finalists will compete during the playoffs to earn the title of HF.net Pickem Champ.

6 hours ago, Janisku7 said:

looked more harder than previous years

When you click on the "Play pick'en" icon it will bring you to a main screen with four tabs right under the Header.

Home - Activity - Members - NHL Game Matchups

Click on the NHL Game Matchups tab. There you will see individual days NHL games take place. (It's kind of like a forum.)

You can then copy and paste (or type out, or copy from someone else) each days matches and edit what you paste by adding scores for your pick.

Each week [Game Day's] are listed so all you have to do is go to those games and enter your picks.

-

Edit:

The "Home" tab displays the Scoresheet.

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, rottenrefs said:

I'm beyond pissed that my 'gentle' explination as to why Wild fans (my friends) can't have their own game prediction thread was edited out and removed.

I'm thinking that post is in a different topic.  I can move it to this one once we find it.

Archived