You are a guest user Click to join the site
News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Most Liked Posts in This Topic

How to tank? Send a letter to my friends on Kingsway Ave in Edmonton. They're experts. How to rebuild? Burn their address after you send that first letter.  
      I agree, let them play in games that matter in a team context.   Do you really think it's a case of the team being lackadaisical or just that the team isn't very talented or cohesive?  I didn't watch this last blowout but I don't think there was a lack of effort in the previous Vegas win or close loss in a grinding playoff-like game vs Nashville.   Funny how after every loss it's the same cliches.  The team didn't play hard, they didn't hustle, they didn't play the system, et
      I would definitely begin to diminish Suter and Parise's ice-time.  I would do so for two reasons: to get some other players more primary ice-time opportunities, and to show them that the future will not include them out there at 26+ minutes and 18+ minutes, respectively.  I would also meet with Koivu in the off-season and let him know not to rush his rehabilitation, and advise that he is now a #3 C at best, and should not expect more than a 'retirement tour.'  I would also meet with Parise and S
      I think the Wild are probably in the worst spot to be in for a pro sport team. Big time contracts, some that you can't move, with no results. You got 14 players with contracts expiring in the next two seasons and some (Greenway, Spurgeon, Granlund) are key guys that will command more money. I am in favor of a full rebuild with Fletcher gone. But it depends what Fentons real game plan is too. The other factor is that the Wild really can't do this for another 6 years when Parise and Suter are
      I would advise against that. The parent club is a mess. At least Iowa is still in the playoff picture (for now). Keep those guys in Iowa learning how to fight for a Playoff spot rather than exposing them to the lackadaisical effort that has infected the parent club...
      Adding to EmptyShelf's comment, Look who showed up when needed in this Playoff push. The youth !! They deserve more ice time right away next season.   Sure Parise gets taken out but he wasn't hitting the back of the net much lately anyhow. We all know about #20 and Zucker gets the cement hands award this year. Maybe Brodz could do a personal presentation to him.

Game Room 1

Please enter your display name