News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

CreaseAndAssist

Wild vs. Golden Knights 10/6/18 @ 6:00PM CST at the X

5 shots by Vegas in the first 90 seconds 

Edited by Jimtown guy
  • Like 1

Just now, Jimtown guy said:

5 shits by Vegas in the first 90 seconds 

dang didn't know we were counting those 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bbgarnett said:

dang didn't know we were counting those 

Damn fat fingers. This won’t be the last time that happens 

Nice to see Coyle starting to sniff around for loose change in front. Wild need lots more of that.

1 minute ago, McMahon 6 said:

Nice to see Coyle starting to sniff around for loose change in front. Wild need lots more of that.

Most frustrating player on the Wild hands down 

Prime example of over passing. Zucker could of carried the puck to the slot and shot instead of making a rink wide pass to Granny. 

3 minutes ago, IllaZilla said:

Christ almighty. 11 shots through two periods? What is this, the2002 Wild?

Either that, or the Thursday night Wild..

Edited by McMahon 6
my turn to have fat fingers

1 minute ago, bbgarnett said:

@IllaZilla More like the every year wild 

Not sure if there is a team that over passes more than the Wild 

Is it just me, or did that "I like my oranges freshly squeezed" line in the commercial sound more like "I like my four inches freshly squeezed"?

Face offs 

Vegas 20

Wild 20

Hits

Vegas 16

Wild 12

Shots

Vegas 24

Wild 13

• Thanks 1