Play Pick'em Daily Read more... ×

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL
CreaseAndAssist

Wild vs. Golden Knights 10/6/18 @ 6:00PM CST at the X

1 minute ago, MNSOTA said:

Hello everyone.

Hola Amiga!

Hey, Sota. How's it going?

2 minutes ago, bbgarnett said:

ouch I for sure thought Ek was going to be hurt on that play 

He went in hard. Reeves will do that to a guy especially when one is off balance 

Sota shows up, and the Wild put up 7 shots in 5 minutes. Coincidence?

So update on the car's A/C compressor. Got to the dealership and Chevy shipped the wrong model. So they have the new one on order and I will be taking back on Thursday......hopefully this time we have the right one.

Just now, McMahon 6 said:

Sota shows up, and the Wild put up 7 shots in 5 minutes. Coincidence?

Sorry I couldn't be here early.....I was busy fixing the world's tech issues.

Come on Foligno.....

You didn’t miss much. The Wild are kind of a hot mess. But somehow they’re winning...

@MNSOTA so what's better the iPhone 8 or the iPhone XR my brother bought an iPhone 8 end of August, he likes the size and didn't even want to switch from his 5C but had to because it finally just stopped working.

Ah yes.. I'm glad the world's network was in good hands during my time off:)

Man, how did Foligno not bury that one?

I can't remember if this promotion happened while we were still talking hockey during last season, but I was promoted to being a Mac senior advisor. I'm pretty much the last line of defense now.

• Like 1

Just now, McMahon 6 said:

Ah yes.. I'm glad the world's network was in good hands during my time off:)

Man, how did Foligno not bury that one?

No, I don't do anything network related......I just troubleshoot iOS and Mac issues.

1 minute ago, bbgarnett said:

@MNSOTA so what's better the iPhone 8 or the iPhone XR my brother bought an iPhone 8 end of August, he likes the size and didn't even want to switch from his 5C but had to because it finally just stopped working.

Hard to say. The XR will have a bigger screen than the 8 Plus, but with a slightly smaller feel in the hand. Plus, he'll have to get used to not having a home button.

I really want the Xs and the new Apple Watch.....but even with my discount, it would be a pinch.

Posted (edited)

Hard to say. The XR will have a bigger screen than the 8 Plus, but with a slightly smaller feel in the hand. Plus, he'll have to get used to not having a home button.

I really want the Xs and the new Apple Watch.....but even with my discount, it would be a pinch.

OK well he didn't get the plus just the regular 8 he really preferred the size of the 5C but was ok with the regular 8

Edited by bbgarnett

Good thing Doobs brought his A game tonight 

Sweet! Pucks at the net and bodies in front. Been waiting for this almost six periods now. Glad we're not in "defensive shell mode" trying to preserve a one goal lead.

• Like 1

Vegas Golden Knights at Minnesota Wild – 8:00 EST

REFEREES

Ian Walsh #29 Kevin Pollock #33
  IW29.jpg KP33.jpg
Games 17-18 73 72
Career Games 1068 1228
First NHL Game 10/14/00 3/28/00
Birthplace Philadelphia, PA Kincardine, ON
Goals/Gm 5.9 (22) 6.0 (14)
PP/Gm 2.9 (29) 2.8 (34)
Penl/Gm 3.5 (26) 3.5 (26)
PIM/Gm 8.2 (27) 8.4 (25)
% of Penl on Home 48.0% (16) 49.0% (4)
More Penl on Rd % 7.0% (26) 3.0% (35)
Home Win % 60.0% (8) 42.0% (39)
Home Rec. 44-29 30-42
OT/SO Games 27.0% (8) 15.0% (34)
Calls by Period 1st 2nd 3rd 1st 2nd 3rd
2017-18 35% 40% 25% 27% 36% 37%
Team Records 17-18 16-17 15-16 17-18 16-17 15-16
Vegas Golden Knights 4-1 0-0 0-0 3-1 0-0 0-0
Minnesota Wild 4-1 4-3 2-4 2-2 3-3 3-3

LINESMEN

David Brisebois #96 Derek Nansen #70
  DB96.jpg DN70.jpg
Games 17-18 74 74
Career Games 1110 986
First NHL Game 10/11/99 10/11/02
Birthplace Sudbury, ON Ottawa, ON

How does Reeves not get an extra 2 there?

Posted (edited)

also since we're playing Vegas, this was on Wheel of fortune this week

Edited by bbgarnett
  • Haha 2

It would be fitting for Doobs to get the empty netter tonight.