Great article on Giroux

brelic

13 hours ago, phlfly said:

well today Giroux is typical Giroux at begging of the season. Avg player with looks like forgot how play hockey 

Good to see you around phlfly....  I think we can be honest and say that everyone sucked last night.   Ugly game...

14 hours ago, phlfly said:

well today Giroux is typical Giroux at begging of the season. Avg player with looks like forgot how play hockey 

Were were you when he put up 102 point last year??? I guess he sucked since he couldn't top Mcdavid???

1 hour ago, Scrappyd00 said:

Can’t wait to get to my first flyers game in November against the Blackhawks.cant wait for the atmosphere and see giroux in the flesh!!! 

Im new so maybe a bit slow of messaging or replies as in Scotland sorry if so!! 

That’s awesome! I’m sure you’ll have a blast. I’m from Canada and have seen them many times but never in Philly. @elmatus and I are trying to plan a trip there soon. 

11 minutes ago, brelic said:

That’s awesome! I’m sure you’ll have a blast. I’m from Canada and have seen them many times but never in Philly. @elmatus and I are trying to plan a trip there soon. 

I’m sure I will but only 4 weeks to go this Saturday and I will text that atmosphere. Also can’t wait to buy my philly top also 👍👍

Archived