Wild vs. Blackhawks 10/11/18 @ 7:00PM CST at the X

CreaseAndAssist

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, puck_hawg said:

0_zn-HG22O1C6b0L8s.png

Lol how is pointing out the facts crying a river?! Everything I said is true. You got to take the blinders off once and awhile. I know the franchise loves fans like you to pull the carriage. The Twins would love you too.

5 hours ago, EJ0226 said:

Lol how is pointing out the facts crying a river?! Everything I said is true. You got to take the blinders off once and awhile. I know the franchise loves fans like you to pull the carriage. The Twins would love you too.

The Twins are a disgrace to Minnesota Sports

19 hours ago, puck_hawg said:

0_zn-HG22O1C6b0L8s.png

In November vote for the same people and see how that works out for you.

Voting for the same thing that keeps failing is much like worshiping the same team who's max potential is clearly lessor than most other leading teams.

It's comical, childish at best to not recognize Parise, Koivu & Suter will never achieve what Toews, Kane and Seabrook have brought to Chicago so why the silly meme? Are people not allowed to voice their opinion without getting razzed for it?

Oh wait, I forgot who we're dealing with here.

3 hours ago, rottenrefs said:

In November vote for the same people and see how that works out for you.

Voting for the same thing that keeps failing is much like worshiping the same team who's max potential is clearly lessor than most other leading teams.

It's comical, childish at best to not recognize Parise, Koivu & Suter will never achieve what Toews, Kane and Seabrook have brought to Chicago so why the silly meme? Are people not allowed to voice their opinion without getting razzed for it?

Oh wait, I forgot who we're dealing with here.

Voting? WTF are you talking about? Are you trying to make this political? Whatever.... Anyway, why can't I voice my opinion without being razzed? 

Nevermind I forgot who I was talking too. 

10 minutes ago, puck_hawg said:

Voting? WTF are you talking about? Are you trying to make this political? Whatever.... Anyway, why can't I voice my opinion without being razzed? 

You're razzing others. Never mind. You probably don't get it.

10 hours ago, puck_hawg said:

I didn't even raz you either but you did to me. I was pointing out facts though. Toews, Kane and Seabrook got to hoist the cup with their contracts. Now just like Parise, Suter and Koivu they are on the down swing of it all.

Archived