The Red Wings' season so far in 10 seconds

SpikeDDS

On 10/12/2018 at 7:00 PM, yave1964 said:

@SpikeDDS

I have read several spots that Blash is on the serious hot seat, a loss against Boston and it is likely it,on Saturday it is Bylsma time. 

What about after Montreal?

UN-

WATCHABLE

I refer you to the video that started the thread. Unfortunately, some of THAT was frustration that we were playing well and our shots were just not going in. This is worse. We are playing like crap. Not that this isn't what we expected. That was pretty close to AHL effort after the first or second MTL goal.

You can change the coach all you want, but it's not going to change the fact that this season will be painful for Red Wing fans.

When they said the theme for the season was "60 Minutes of Hell," I didn't realize they were talking about for the fans!🙄

• 2 weeks later...

@Hockey-78

Agreed, although I doubt that verbiage was actually used, even though it is kinda inferred.

Still, we aren’t yet 0-16 Detroit Lions-low, when during that season, radio programs had contests where he winner got 2 free tickets to a Lions game and the runner-up got 4 free tickets to a Lions game. I always thought that was genius!

Archived