5. #16 Clayton Keller ~ 0G 1A = 1pt

Top 3 PIM's:

1. #36 Christian Fischer ~ 8 PIM's

2. #23 Oliver Ekman-Larsson ~ 6 PIM's

3. #44 Kevin Connauton ~ 4 PIM's

Top Goaltenders:

1. #32 Antti Raanta (1-3-0)  2.21GAA  .903%SP

2. #35 Darcy Kuemper N/A

MNSOTA here again. I'll have the actual preview up in an hour or so, but just wanted to get the stats posted for you number crunchers.

This is literally a must win by a few goals game. ARI has literally scored 3 goals in 4 games. If they put up more then 1 goal this game I will be very worried. Hopefully the Wild get up by 2 goals right away and never let up. I am worried we might see the typical Wild and score once and then watch the Yotes put in 2 goals right after.

My guess Dubnyk is in and maybe Kuemper is in. It would be the most Minnesota Wild thing for Dubnyk to have a terrible game and Kuemper look like the second coming of Roy.

3 hours ago, MNSOTA said:

Actually, no. The Yotes only have two goals....the third goal was a shootout winner.

Thank you for the correction. Even worse..... This scares me even more!

According to announcers, Wild is oldest team in league at 29.1 years of age.  Pittsburgh is second.  This is an albatross for the future - we can't get younger with 3-4 boat anchors.  Thanks CL and CF?!?  $hit!  And we are playing like it again in first period of our 6th game again. 

They look confused and disorganized.

I'm curious why they didn't move Ek or Greenway up to play for Koivu instead of Granlund. Granlund hasn't played center for what, two years?

Then again the last time Koivu had a replacement it was Haula and he actually did quite well.

Dubnyk Again Stellar in Ugly 2-1 Wild Win Over Arizona

Ugly game.  The Wild still look tired, slow...even if it was the 2nd game of a back to back.  The Wild were very fortunate we were playing Arizona tonight.  Coyle and Nino have ZERO confidence right now.  I have a full game recap and a ton of prospect news, check it out!  

I'm not surprised by that it was as low scoring as it was. Arizona as a team has a GAA of about 2 and combine that with neither team being able to score (both in the bottom 10).

A win is a win so I'll take it. Unfortunately, the Avs and Jets both got loser points tonight so the Wild didn't really gain much ground.

26 minutes ago, CreaseAndAssist said:

Dubnyk Again Stellar in Ugly 2-1 Wild Win Over Arizona

Ugly game.  The Wild still look tired, slow...even if it was the 2nd game of a back to back.  The Wild were very fortunate we were playing Arizona tonight.  Coyle and Nino have ZERO confidence right now.  I have a full game recap and a ton of prospect news, check it out!  

Thanks LIG , Agree about coming next games against Dallas and Tampa are going to be much tougher than the one last night.

And according your prospect news, it seems our prospects doing a pretty good progress - lots of production. Lodnia also is doing well (having 4 goals and 8 assists in 9 games for Niagara IceDogs in OHL).

Archived