Jump to content
You are a guest user Click to join the site
News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

Hockey-78

Alex Tuch contract extension

Recommended Posts

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

So after scoring 42 points in NHL Vegas decided to throw over $33 mil. at him in the next 7 years. I call this as a gamble. What do you make of it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Hockey-78 said:

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

So after scoring 42 points in NHL Vegas decided to throw over $33 mil. at him in the next 7 years. I call this as a gamble. What do you make of it?

I make of it he is getting the Klingberg contract and look how that turned out. It is probably the best contract in the NHL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, J0e Th0rnton said:

I make of it he is getting the Klingberg contract and look how that turned out. It is probably the best contract in the NHL.

Yes, pretty similar situation and Klinberg's contract is awesome for the Stars. You sure know these existing contracts by heart.

 

Vegas might be in for a high reward. Though as we speak Tuch hasn't played a game this season due to injury. Another DiPietro? You never know... but we know more in 1-2 years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hockey-78 said:

Yes, pretty similar situation and Klinberg's contract is awesome for the Stars. You sure know these existing contracts by heart.

 

Vegas might be in for a high reward. Though as we speak Tuch hasn't played a game this season due to injury. Another DiPietro? You never know... but we know more in 1-2 years.

I don't think I would EVER trust a goalie to a contract longer than 5 years lol. Its too volatile a position

 

Dipietro was the albatross of doom haha. That guy still gets paid for the next 2-3 years if I remember correctly and he hasn't played a game in 5 years

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, J0e Th0rnton said:

I don't think I would EVER trust a goalie to a contract longer than 5 years lol. Its too volatile a position

 

Dipietro was the albatross of doom haha. That guy still gets paid for the next 2-3 years if I remember correctly and he hasn't played a game in 5 years

An old Sports Yahoo link says €1,5 mil. till 2029. That's insane.

 

May Wang RIP but that deal should not have been done. Set a bad example for years to come.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Most Liked Posts in This Topic

    There's no one liked posts!

Game Room 1

Please enter your display name

×
×
  • Create New...