You are a guest user Click to join the site
News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Most Liked Posts in This Topic

It's all about sweaters and scarves baby! Wearing a scarf with a sweater isn't chill or a cool fashion statement, it's sissy! OMG! O-M-G (Oh My God!) Valley girl moment... Drama laced man fluff might as well be in drag!   Didja see NIno at the Vike's playoff game last year? He scored ticks from some player (probably Koivu) and he gots to have given him doz ticks with restrictions on 'em. Wear a scarf! He might have added a man purse as a bonus. Good lord, it just dawned on me, eve
      I think they need to convince Nino to start hitting again like he used to.  The number official hits is about half of what he did 2-3 years ago.  He can start there.  Go hit someone, Nino!  
      I would agree again...he has ZERO jump in his skates.  His stride is slow, lumbering and often looks labored.  As far as I know, he's healthy and healed.  I think he's a pretty comfortable player with little pressure to perform up to expectations...
      I've been saying similar things for many years regarding how the Wild handle newer players. Where we differ is when younger players start moving forward too fast the team displaces them. They can get as many assists as they want, but once they start scoring too often line changes are imminent. Typically those line changes are to spur someone else, but what team in this day and age break up lines proven to rack up 4-7 points in one game, half a dozen more in the next 2-4 games, then they blow it
      ^ This.   See, I think this is what people are losing sight of. Were there any other teams willing to take on a $5M/year player that was mired in a season long slump? If so, what were they offering? Was Rask the best offer? Was Rask the only offer?   Fans want "fair value" for Nino, but what exactly is "fair value"? Reminds me of when I used to collect baseball cards. People would claim a certain rookie card was worth hundreds of dollars. But it's only true value was what som
      But the league will recognize Nino is the 3rd former Wild player (He, Haula & Tuch) to do better after leaving the Wild.   What will a $5 million player get them? Koivu $5 million this year ($6 million last year) 44 games, 7 goals, 21 assists, 28 points, 818 TOI   Nino 49 games, 11 goals, 14 assists, 25 points, 722 TOI

Game Room 1

Please enter your display name