Game 11: Islanders at Flyers, 10/27 @ 1

Howie58

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And just WTF is Jake doing on that 2nd goal just watching everyone else work to try and get the goddamn puck...

....man please trade this motherf**ker for something anything of value...

...if he ain't watching he is turning the damn puck over i wish Ron would trade his ass out of Philly never have i seen  a more worthless 80 point scorer!!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, Samifan said:

Neurvirth able to skate off at the end of the period under his own power.

That is a win. Terrible the team in front of him is heartless.

C'mon Giroux you're the Captain when are you going to step and at least look like you are interested in playing???

What ever happened to this guy???

Has the Captain been lobotomized???

lobotomy.jpg?w=600

I normally don't drink before dinner but this opening period made my lunch tough to eat. I I wish they would can Hakstol between periods.  Maybe Gritty should serve as interim.  This is painful to watch. They have no energy.  I wouldn't fault Neuvy on these goals.  

6 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

And just WTF is Jake doing on that 2nd goal just watching everyone else work to try and get the goddamn puck...

...if he ain't watching he is turning the damn puck over i wish Ron would trade his ass out of Philly never have i seen  a more worthless 80 point scorer!!!!!!!!

Atta boy, let it all come out. We're here for you, we're listening. 🤗

11 minutes ago, Hockey-78 said:

Sorry Occam but that 2nd PP was even worse. That's on Hakstol or who do you have as PP coach? Sack him already.

The whole thing is on Hakstol.  We have a pp coach who will likely become head coach if Hakstol is fired. 

Completely unimpressed with the entire staff. They need to be shown the door en masse. 

I don't mind the personnel moves Hextall has made for the most part, but it takes a GM change to gut the coaching staff, I'm on board. 

0 for 2 on the PP and the Isles didn't even get one.

I promise the Isles will score on the very first one they get.

This team is a direct reflection of their coach and neutered Captain.

I wish someone would find Ryanne at the rink and fetch G's nuts from her purse please...please hurry!!!!!!

9 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

He's an utterly stupid player. He gets a pass from management and fans alike because he collects points, but he's chia pet stupid. 

Years later he continues to do the same stupid stuff that not only has no chance of working but causes problems the other way. 

Move him! 

Just now, Hockey-78 said:

@OccamsRazor Better to ventilate here bud than go out and beat the crap out of a bee you run in to.

Nah would never let these heartless bums get me that mad.

I just wish i could get a refund on the Gamecenter i have done paid for and i wouldn't even watch them suck.

Archived