Wild vs. Dive-alanche 10/27/18 @ 7:00PM CST at the X

CreaseAndAssist

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Razblo said:

I agree that you don't want to hear Pateryn's name called as 3rd pairing defenseman. The Wild are only about 10 games into the season so there is still time to get better and impress. If you want to compare him to Prosser, then I would argue that Prosser would cost 1/3 to 1/2 of what Pateryn ($2+ mil) does.

Prosser is also four years older. That’s why he costs less than Patryn. 

Just now, McMahon 6 said:

Wow!! That was some serious firewagon action. Time for the PP to get bodies in front and get a dirty greasy goal to put this baby away.

lets do it boys

You could sense that lead goal coming with the momentum Minnesota was building up.

Also of note...Colorado defenders panic a bit when Minnesota pressures their zone.
Wild players, conversely, have actually kept their cool whenever Duby has been under siege.

I think that played into the chances, and Colorado panicked one too many times on D....Minnesota with the lead.

Still over 7 to go though.
Would feel a LOT better with another goal to work with.

Just now, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

You could sense that lead goal coming with the momentum Minnesota was building up.

Also of note...Colorado defenders panic a bit when Minnesota pressures their zone.
Wild players, conversely, have actually kept their cool whenever Duby has been under siege.

I think that played into the chances, and Colorado panicked one too many times on D....Minnesota with the lead.

Still over 7 to go though.
Would feel a LOT better with another goal to work with.

NO! Two goal leads are the Kiss of Death. 

1 minute ago, McMahon 6 said:

One nice thing about the Wild going on a lengthy road trip: the next home telecast will be free of political commercials.

I already voted, so the commercials are that much more annoying.

Archived