Wild vs. Dive-alanche 10/27/18 @ 7:00PM CST at the X

CreaseAndAssist

1 minute ago, Fargocase said:

Are you phuckin' kidding me?!?!   You think that was an ugly win?   You used to be KA, an actual Wild fan?  And now you're just another hater who actually wants to watch the team lose?   What happened to you?  That was an outstanding Win by the Wild!  If you can't see that, I truly do feel really sorry for you and hope you move on to another pastime.  

Lighten up, Francis.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A fantastic win against a division rival who's 2nd in the Conference and has probably the best line in the league at the moment! Very hard to fathom what's ugly about this win. Although I wouldn't get all worked up if someone feels different about it...

After seeing my daughters new house we took her out to B-Dubs to watch the game as it took place. None of this 'I don't take the time to watch the game until later' type of fan outta us folks. No siree, we watched it live baby as any respectable fan would.

The timing for this win was big. Other teams in the division ahead of us lost... Going out on the road for 7 in a row on a winning note. Very nice win.

14 hours ago, Fargocase said:

Puck you.   Wild win the Cup in five and you'd bitdch it wasn't a sweep.  You are an excellent example of a Minnesota sports fan.  Passive aggressive hater.  A win isn't good enough, never will be.

Easy its still October you might not make it to the end of the season.  You are going to have a heart attack its a long season pace yourself. Have a good one oh by the way "puck me puck you" Rodney Dangerfield 

My heart rate is finally back to normal after last night's game. Another fun comeback win for the Wild.

Listening to Gorg on KFAN on the way home I was wondering if we watched the same game though.

He said it was the most complete game they had played this year. I thought they had yet another

sluggish 1st period and the first part of the 2nd.

Stahl was first star? Other than his goal he didn't look good at all out there. He seemed to be struggling

to keep up with everyone else.

Colorado has a talented young team now, so I thought this was an impressive win.

I thought it was a decent 1st period.  I didn't look closely at re-plays but I thought that Avs 1st goal was a lucky, very soft goal.  After Col's domination the first game I was totally OK with Wild playing conservatively.

Staal 1st Star?   Huh? That's why I don't pay attention to Star selections.  So often bogus.

15 hours ago, Fargocase said:

Are you phuckin' kidding me?!?!   You think that was an ugly win?   You used to be KA, an actual Wild fan?  And now you're just another hater who actually wants to watch the team lose?   What happened to you?  That was an outstanding Win by the Wild!  If you can't see that, I truly do feel really sorry for you and hope you move on to another pastime.  

Wow. I apologize. I didn't realize that you had been appointed opinion police by @hf101 for the Wild boards here. Had I known that, I would have kept my opinions to myself, or at least cleared them with you before I posted them. I really like how they moderate these boards and step on the personal stuff, unlike that fathead Kevin Falness on the old Wild boards. 

So had I known you had been appointed a moderator, I would have scrutinized my opinion more before I posted it. I'll make sure I do that in the future, or at least make sure my opinion matches everyone else's here, and more importantly yours, before I post.

Thanks for setting me straight. I'll try to do better in the future.

34 minutes ago, Fargocase said:

Bear, the "puck" was out of line.  I apologize,  no excuse.  The frustration of the team winning yet people still hating and complaining got the better of me.

LOL dont worry about it I sure didn't. At least I got to use an old Rodney Dangerfield line I think it was back to school or easy money. 

41 minutes ago, IllaZilla said:

Thanks for setting me straight. I'll try to do better in the future.

Not sure what the ranting about Moderator has to do with anything.  The point was I personally am bummed.  You used to be a poster I used to enjoy reading.  You had good insights and observations.  You were a fan of the team and the game.   Now just another hater.  Bummer.  And I was 100% serious, not trying to insult or flame you.  If you have so little enjoyment watching the Wild, maybe time for a change.

2 hours ago, Fargocase said:

Bear, the "puck" was out of line.  I apologize,  no excuse.  The frustration of the team winning yet people still hating and complaining got the better of me.

Frankly the complaining around here once the season started has been very limited compared to normal. Yet any whiff of concern on behalf of the team and you're all over it like a maggot on a corpse and blow it completely out of proportion. Then comment after comment troll the boards about 'haters' by repetitively continuing your barrage of attacking others who in most cases, barely EVER post.

You're being a bully. KNOCK IT OFF!

Credit where credit is due. Bruce Beadreau seems to have the boys going, managing a pretty efficient bench. The team's composition is periodically blasted in posts here, but it's telling that nobody here was calling for the coaches' head. If you want to read rants calling for heads to roll, from GM Hextall to Hakstol and his staff to the captain Claude Giroux.

The only ones safe in Philadelphia now are the beer vendors, cheer squad and the team's incredibly wacked out mascot. "Gritty" is a 7-foot tall pile of nappy orange hair, with telltale ping pong eyes that flash us warning of what happen when you drink heavily while being hooked on crack.

Archived