Wild vs. Dive-alanche 10/27/18 @ 7:00PM CST at the X

CreaseAndAssist

Just now, MNSOTA said:

But hey, Greenway has scored 2 goals already tonight with Iowa, including an power play goal.

I just hope they leave him there for a while.   Nothing against him, but let him prove he belongs in the NHL...

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Current Colorado team is a very tough team. Hope we will be able to win this home game. Next 7 games we are playing on a road, which are going to be more difficult in winning. Interesting that parallel to our game tonight Iowa Wild team is playing against Colorado Eagles team. Score after the first period there is 2:1. Greenway (who was assigned this week to Iowa)put both goals. Kunin assisted to both Greenway’s goals.

Just now, bbgarnett said:

@IllaZilla well that's fine with me. I'd rather be a hater then a Chicken with its head cut off.  As for greenway they already said he was coming back for the road trip so it was just a short stint in Iowa

Thats really pathetic if they are bringing him back up. He is not NHL material, at least not yet. 

Hmm...so NOW hooking and tripping penalties are being called that WEREN'T in the first, eh?

# RefsAreConsistent

Anyways, Koivu got caught with his stick in the legs of the Avs player, he wasn't trying to trip anyone up, he even let the stick go, but the Avs guy, well, he sees stick in feet, not too much of a stretch for him to keel over, and gain an extra 2 for his team.

5 on 3 now.
Let's go boys.

46 minutes ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

Dubnyk did NOT see that one at all.

Crap load of players between he and the shooter.
Sigh....alright, playing from behind. Nothing new for this team.

The way Doobs has been playing, he's earned a few mulligans IMO. No worries, Wild fans. I'm back from the watering hole now and wearing my #22 Claude Lemieux sweater. The Wild are 9-1 when I wear it, so the good guy have this game in the bag! 😎

Then again, I may not sober up until the 3rd period, or whenever we stay outta the penalty box- whichever comes first.

2 minutes ago, MNSOTA said:

Oh, and Iowa is playing Colorado's AHL affiliate.....and doing much better than we are.

For some reason, this brings back memories of John Denver's "Rocky Mountain High"..

C'mon power play, let's do it!

Archived