Ottawa Senators vs. Buffalo Sabres 11/3/2018 @ KeyBank Center

Hockey-78

Haha... Sens announcers:

"The Sabres have put up a touchdown... The Bufflao Bills haven't put up a touchdown since early October, so I am sure Buffalo sports fans appreciate this effort..."

😄

And who says Canadians don't have a sense of humor or know anything about the NFL?  :biggrin:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

Haha... Sens announcers:

"The Sabres have put up a touchdown... The Bufflao Bills haven't put up a touchdown since early October, so I am sure Buffalo sports fans appreciate this effort..."

😄

And who says Canadians don't have a sense of humor or know anything about the NFL?  :biggrin:

And the stupid Bills will start Peterman tomorrow.  There might be rioting.  Sabres are the only team in town this year

1 minute ago, Hockey Junkie said:

Man this is one big chat thread since I left?  Why is it stupid?  Not to us it isnt

The Sens are on the ice but their hearts and brains are somewhere else. No offense but the Sabres haven't been THIS good.

14 minutes ago, Hockey Junkie said:

Man this is one big chat thread since I left?  Why is it stupid?  Not to us it isnt

Figure of speech.
If it were Tampa Bay or Minnesota up 7-1 or 8-1 on another team I'd be saying the same thing.

NO NHL team should have it this easy against another....hence my figure of speech.

Holy goals batman!  Just woke up from a nap and saw the carnage.  Wow...are the Sabres seriously having their way with the Sens???  Does hockey have a mercy rule ????  I know a certain Buffalo fan who is happy! :)

5 hours ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

Figure of speech.
If it were Tampa Bay or Minnesota up 7-1 or 8-1 on another team I'd be saying the same thing.

NO NHL team should have it this easy against another....hence my figure of speech.

Well we were due for one of these.  I know we put up 10 on the Kings twice for reasons I will never understand.  This was a game where the better team won.  Ottawa got their payback for stealing one the other night.  We can beat the Rangers if we can beat Lundquist.  Never easy

Archived