GROUNDHOG DAY!

Samifan

3 hours ago, MaineFlyFan said:

...Phantoms goalie Carter Hart is 2-2-2 with a 3.77 GAA and .882 save percentage....

Meh. :NinjaLookLeftRight1:

It's ok.

It's why a lot of us said he needed some seasoning in the AHL.

He hasn't had to go through adversity in juniors. How you rebound from that tells a lot about a young man.

He 2 months removed from turning 20 somehow i don't think he is a finished product.

And he has a struggling PP in front of him along with the worst PK unit in the AHL.

#babysteps

On 11/3/2018 at 3:05 PM, OccamsRazor said:

Finally a rumor I like:

Meanwhile, the Flyers have also looked into Craig Anderson....

"The" Craig Anderson who got smoked by the Sabres Saturday afternoon ..... talk about a streaky goalie......

6 minutes ago, pilldoc said:

"The" Craig Anderson who got smoked by the Sabres Saturday afternoon ..... talk about a streaky goalie......

Smoked is a stretch.

He gave up 3 and the first one yeah he should stop i give you that.

The 2nd one was a unlucky bounce.

The 3rd one he defense hung him out to dry just watching....and then he got pulled and they preceded to score 6 more goals.

So yeah i would still take Anderson as the starter in Philly and i would let Elliot back him up.

6 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

Smoked is a stretch.

He gave up 3 and the first one yeah he should stop i give you that.

The 2nd one was a unlucky bounce.

The 3rd one he defense hung him out to dry just watching....and then he got pulled and they preceded to score 6 more goals.

So yeah i would still take Anderson as the starter in Philly and i would let Elliot back him up.

Just bustin your chops  ;) .... granted the debacle the Sens encountered Saturday was not all Anderson's fault.  I've just seen how he in past years he can be a very streaky goalie.  Sure he will go 3 games in row with only giving up 1-2 goals then the next 4 games he averages 4-5 goals given up.  But yeah...he would be an upgrade over Elliot .....

14 minutes ago, pilldoc said:

I wish he would have pulled a Patrick Roy after giving up 11 goals and demand he would never play for the Sens again.

Then his value would drop and Ron could jump in and swing a trade.

As i said his team has had some rough games all year and he still has better numbers than any FLyer goaltender this year.

Anderson 909%

Elliott 893%

Pickard 851%

Neuvy 727%

Yeah bring on Anderson!!!!!!

6 minutes ago, pilldoc said:

I've just seen how he in past years he can be a very streaky goalie.

Sure every goalie (even Quick i have seen can be streaky).

So just to compare the numbers a little more.

Just the past two years alone.

Anderson 

2017-18 PP 925% PK 872%

2018-19 PP 1.000% PK 856%

Elliott

2017-18 PP 864% PK 812%

2018-19 PP 867% PK 815%

So just looking at those two most recent years you can see the huge dispare in those numbers right???

Both with team in front of them struggling...in fact you would have to give Elliott the slight edge with the better team in front of him.

But the numbers don't bare that out.

So yeah they have the cap space i would welcome Anderson.

Not saying the Cup is theirs but i think they get better goaltending despite Anderson being 4 years older.

Archived