Wild vs. Blues 11/3/18 @ 7:00PM at Scottrade Center

CreaseAndAssist

6 minutes ago, MNSOTA said:

The menu is simple.....sandwiches and pizza. We had really, really good sandwiches, but we've heard nothing but good stuff about the pizza.

Nice.   Some friends and I drove up to Woodbury today to go to Portillos!   Real Chicago beefs make me happy!

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey all, I have an interview at work on Tuesday.......hoping to move to our Accessibility support. It's not a pay raise, but it's certainly another skill to have. I really want to get into training, and I figure it was time to take on another role in order to get there. And I'm amazed what our users with severe motor disabilities can do with Final Cut Pro, where I can barely handle iMovie.

2 minutes ago, MNSOTA said:

Hey all, I have an interview at work on Tuesday.......hoping to move to our Accessibility support. It's not a pay raise, but it's certainly another skill to have. I really want to get into training, and I figure it was time to take on another role in order to get there. And I'm amazed what our users with severe motor disabilities can do with Final Cut Pro, where I can barely handle iMovie.

Good luck MN!

1 minute ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

Not only that, but it may induce some Blues penalties taken.... you can NEVER go wrong being a net front presence!

Never!    Sure would like 18 get a chance to be there.....

1 minute ago, bbgarnett said:

@Megawild love that place, been there a few times as it's like 10-15 minutes from me. They have great onion rings among other things. 

I didn't eat all day before we went, ok I had an apple,  so I feasted.  I had a chili cheese dog with sport peppers, a big beef combo dipped, and onion rings.    It was SSOOOOOOOOO GOOOD!!

1 minute ago, Razblo said:

Only 1 shot on that PP but that's the best PP I've seen from the Wild in a while.

Yep. Staal missed a glorious look, and Parise almost got a rebound tap-in. Definitely their best PP effort this season.

Archived