You are a guest user Click to join the site

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

CreaseAndAssist

Wild vs. Blues 11/3/18 @ 7:00PM at Scottrade Center

Love what I see w/ the PP2 unit. Staal's had two glorious looks on PP tonight; just a matter of time before he starts burying those.

• Like 1

Watching St. Louis stand around and play slow makes me wonder if that's what most other fans see when they watch their team play the Wild

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, McMahon 6 said:

Love what I see w/ the PP2 unit. Staal's had two glorious looks on PP tonight; just a matter of time before he starts burying those.

Agreed.

I really liked Greenway's wrap around try, he damn near reached over to the open side of the goal!  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, IllaZilla said:

20 shots in two periods? Did aliens kidnap our Wild?🤔

Ahem, @MNSOTA?!?!  We need the meme!!

Edited by Megawild

You know, not only is St. Louis having issues on defense and in goal, what WAS working for them, the offense, only has 7 SOG past the midway mark of the 2nd period.

THAT'S what I call containing a team....

Just now, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

You know, not only is St. Louis having issues on defense and in goal, what WAS working for them, the offense, only has 7 SOG past the midway mark of the 2nd period.

THAT'S what I call containing a team....

Holding my breath that it maintains TFG!

2 minutes ago, Megawild said:

Ahem, MN?!?!  We need the meme!!

image.png.3e239ea8997007e357ed3a66ec6f155d.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

There is now a much more adult version of the aliens meme.......not sure if would be allowed on these boards or not.

Wow.. I could see "call stands" but not "call confirmed". I'll take it, tho.. the rotten refs owe us a few calls anyway.